• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP033/EP500 title revealed

Harley is in Johto. Duplica or Nicholai are fair game. They're at least as likely as Marin anyway.

I don't want Hikari focus in this episode really. I <3 her, but I'd much perfer the PBR cast to make anime cameos. Or a Harley cameo.

Damn, there are so many possiblities on what this could be about xD.

Harley has nothing to do with D/P, so I doubt we'll even get a reference.

Why does it need to be stated that Drew/Harley are exclusive to May's story, and that her story is currently off-screen? Drew/Harley have nothing to do with Ash or Brock, (or Dawn), so their characters are not going to be referenced when they have nothing to do with anything in the current anime.

I never understood the fandom's difficulty to realize which characters are exclusive to which character, and which characters are exclusive to which series.

As awesome as Harley is, he has no place in the series if its not connected to May.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom