• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP063 title revealed

G/S remake advertisement, anyone?
If so, then we can expect someone catching a Swinub.
Or all three catch all three Swinub, yay \o/

G/S remake advertisement, anyone?
If so, then we can expect someone catching a Swinub.
Or all three catch all three Swinub, yay \o/

A) Swinub is obtainable in DP.

B) It evolves into a Generation IV Pokemon anyways.

If it does get caught then Brock's the best one to get it, I don't think Ash will be catching anything for a while after Chimchar and Buizel and they need to develop his team more before adding another one.

In the last ten episodes or so:

-Shinji's Elekid evolved
-Shinji released Hikozaru
-Satoshi captured Hikozaru
-Kojirou released Sabonea
-Satoshi and Hikari trade pokemon
-Hikari's Aipom evolves (not 100% confirmed, but still)

In all honesty, I think they're going to wait a while before any more evolutions / captures. If this saga really does last three + years, they're going to need to spread things out a bit.

Ash's capture rate in Sinnoh is actually almost on par with as it was in Hoenn. There's a bit of a difference due to Sinnoh's slower pace but Chimchar/Torkoal were captured around the same episode count.

Let's just hope his 6th capture isn't as late as Phanpy and Snorunt were. They came in rather late so hopefully this time it comes earlier.

Let's just hope his 6th capture isn't as late as Phanpy and Snorunt were. They came in rather late so hopefully this time it comes earlier.

True, but at the same time he probably shouldn't have a full team of six so early into the gym challenge; five Pokemon between the second and third gym is almost too much as it is.

What I'm curious about is this:

Since the writers don't have any reason to rush and they can pretty much take their time with the Sinnoh region, do you think they're going to have a gap this long in between every gym from now on?

Or, do you think because of this huge gap with the 2nd and 3rd gyms, the writers will want to decrease the amount of episodes between the next few gyms?

If the writers really want D/P to be similar to Johto, what I'm betting they'll do is, go with the first option. That way, they can have as many filler episodes as they want.

And of course, if they do things like that, filler fans like myself will be very happy. While the people who are impatient and can't wait any longer for the next gym episode will just grow more and more tired. Heh, so I guess having to endure all those filler episodes won't exactly be fun for some people. XD

Last edited:
Oh hey, dub episode title for this one "Steamed Ham", anyone?

True, but at the same time he probably shouldn't have a full team of six so early into the gym challenge; five Pokemon between the second and third gym is almost too much as it is.

Why not? When he was competing in the Kanto League, he had a full team of six before the third gym, and most of those captures (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle) were one right after the other.

I know this isn't the first season, but there's no reason why he can't have six Pokemon before he gets to the next gym.

From Sushi...

The TV Tokyo page with the summary is up. Excuse my 3-AM-English.

The group decides to stop by a hot spring which is managed by the family of Dawn's childhood friend, Yumomi. Both are happy about the reunion, but as Dawn and her friends want to use the hot spring, they find out that there is too little water to get into it.

Upon asking for the reason, they hear that no water is coming from the source anymore. Together with Yumomi and her Swinub, the group tries to find out what happened...

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...801171900.html

*Together is still the opening, as you can see on the bottom of the page.
*Yumomi is voiced by Akeno Watanabe.

Another old friend, huh? Guess it ain't Johto filler girl.

As I was reading the first line I thought Kenny decided to open a hot spring business. :p

Anyway, another filler ep, hopefully it'll be better than the Johto ep of this.

Scott85 said:
As I was reading the first line I thought Kenny decided to open a hot spring business.

To attract Dawn? This could get interesting. :p

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom