• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP063 title revealed

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP063_title_revealed

The title of DP063 has been revealed. ウリムートリオと湯けむりバトル!! The Urimoo Trio and the Steamy Battle!! will air Jan. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to Pokeani.

Sounds like filler to me.

EDIT: Changed the translation of "yukemuri" to "steamy" from "hot spring" as per Dogasu's recommendation.

Last edited:
Maybe Dawn will have a better swimsuit on this time.

Aren't the Elf trio supposed to be asleep in each of the three lakes?

Maybe Dawn will have a better swimsuit on this time.

Aren't the Elf trio supposed to be asleep in each of the three lakes?
That may actually happen, even though it says swinub trio. The plush site has the pixies up and the date is january 13th.

Let the Ash/Dawn/Brock catch a Swinub speculation begin!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Brock catch a Swinub.

And so the stretch between the 2nd and 3rd Gym continues. More filler, hopefully this is a good one, because its been 25+ episodes since Ash beat Gardenia.

At this rate Sinnoh won't end until 2010.

Let the Ash/Dawn/Brock catch a Swinub speculation begin!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Brock catch a Swinub.

Actually, all three of them are going to catch one each, respectively. That's why there is a trio of them. Satoshi needs an ice type because he no longer has Onigohri, after all!!!!!112@

EDIT: Oh yes, and let us not forget the Ginga speculation, as the plushie site that releases their collection respective to the anime has put up the Elf trio.

I'd probably be able to anticipate this episode a whole lot more if the title didn't sound like and indicate something VERY similar to that bland-as-hell Swinub episode in mid-Johto.

You know the one I mean.
Had three Swinub in it.
Hotsprings were a central story element.
There was a battle.

I'd probably be able to anticipate this episode a whole lot more if the title didn't sound like and indicate something VERY similar to that bland-as-hell Swinub episode in mid-Johto.

You know the one I mean.
Had three Swinub in it.
There was a battle.

Oh god, I almost forgot that episode. Todd was in that episode too, taking damn pictures of the Swinub. Man, now I'm reminded how bad some Johto fillers really were. >_>

Hopefully they can do better this time.

You know the one I mean.
Had three Swinub in it.
There was a battle.
This episode never stuck in my head, so I don't remember much of it. This one being similar meaning they might be trying to recycle old plots (and because they were bad or something) and make it better, hopefully.

Ash getting an ice type would be cool, but I'd rather his sixth Pokemon be left for Lurcio. Any ways maybe will see Ash in his swim trunks, they normally do that every gen ^^

I would really like Brock to get swinub so Lucy can have her dream come true! :)

I don't even remember that other Swinub episode.

I saw this on Pokenai this morning, and I thought it was the Johto episode title mistakenly posted.

I mean, a trio of Swinub AND hot springs?! It's the same set up!

EDIT: Ash with Mamoswine is a cool choice, but I doubt it.

Brock's probably the best choice out of the three. Mamoswine isn't cute enough for Dawn and Ash's sixth slot is reserved.

Not cute enough?!

I'll have you know that Swinub is a very cute Pokémon.

Actually, I'm expecting just a regular filler here, no capture whatsoever.

Ash's sixth slot is reserved.

For what? I could see Ash with Mamoswine being written as a combo of Glalie and Donphan's personalities and powers.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom