• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP079 Title! Possibly the last Wallace Thread right now...

It will be cool if Kaito was recurring. I mean Dawn does need better rivals. At the same time however, Dawn hasn't had any one-shot rivals and I think it's also necessary for her to have some. So if Kaito would just be one-shot, then I guess that's okay too considering we haven't seen one for Dawn yet.

Either way Kaito is going to beat Ash and lose to Dawn. It'll be funny seeing Dawn beat someone who beat Ash.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200805151900.html
VA list: (I know most of these are obvious)
May, Zoey, Wallace, Kaito, Johanna, Joy/Contesta/Sukizo/Marion
Opening/ending are still the same
The summary seems to only tell us what we know- May VS Zoey and Dawn VS Kaito... but someone who can actually read more than only the names and very few words should try and translate it

EDIT: Sushi-
DP079 summary on the TV Tokyo page:

It is the last day of the Wallace Cup. The four participants remaining for the semi-finals are Dawn, May, Zoey and Kaito, who has beaten Ash by a hair's breadth. The matches of the semi-finals are Dawn VS Kaito and May VS Zoey.
Dawn, who wants to keep her promise to battle Zoey in the finals, calls out Piplup...

"New" VAs credited: Kaito (Hirofumi Nojima), Johanna

So Dawn want Zoey to beat May instead of cheer them both?... I don't like it...

Last edited:
So Dawn wanted to face Zoey in the finals, too bad she doesn't know that May beats Zoey. :p

I wish they told us what Pokemon the other characters are using.

They want to keep us guessing, but what can we do? DX

Still, I'm interested to see what Ash, Zoey and May will be using during the battle round.

obvious zoey try to encourage dawn so she thought of this promise but now dawn will be nervous facing haruka after she beats zoey.I hope haruka beats zoey easily to show she's way above her league.

OMG! Dawn won???!! Amazing! Finally! But poor May...

EDIT: Oh and its nice to know that Ash barely lost.

Oh. Lol. Well that shocked me anyway.

lol unless it's confirmed i don't believe it.

I remember how pokesho fooled alot of people with the pic of May with her emearld clothes, that chatot magician girl from the end of the BF arc and harley with the three jouto pokemon into thinking more hoso's were coming cause of that.

Well that ribbon does match the one you get for winning the contest so who knows, i'd just like confirmation before anyone jumps the gun.

You can see Glaceon's ear in the pic, its probably real.

The outcome was to be expected I suppose, I just wish Piplup wasn't in the battle.

I just dunno, it needs to be confirmed before we all jump the gun.

Also, don't bring it to serebii..people would go postal if they saw it over there..

Just a thought, but does anyone think Johanna may actually come out for this one. I figure she's won a grand festival and i presume so has wallace, so they may know each other. That interaction would be interesting.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom