• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP087: The Koduck Roadblock!

DashingFox

Yawn.
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this
This airs next week.
From the preview:
-A bunch of Psyduck are seen blocking Ash and co.'s path(duh)
-The Psyduck are seen attacking Ash and co. with Water Gun,
Confusion and Hidden Power.
-Ash is seen flying with Gliscor(by holding onto its feet)
-Brock is wearing his Mexican outfit.

Last edited:
And sadly it doesn't seem like Cynthia will be there unless its a surprise or something.

Is Shirona's seiyuu in the voice credits?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAqBAUzc0Q

This episode looks WIN. Hooray at Hapinny showing off her strength again.
From the preview we know that Pikachu, the 3 starters, Psyduck, (at least 3) Hapinny, Meowth, Gliscor and I think Croagunk are in it. I can't wait. The title and summary looked boring, but the preview gives me hope.

Serious Psyducks? What a concept! It should at least be interesting to see how Ash and co. can handle Psyducks who are actually competent (though I have quite a soft spot for the original li'l guy).

Serious Psyducks? What a concept! It should at least be interesting to see how Ash and co. can handle Psyducks who are actually competent (though I have quite a soft spot for the original li'l guy).

What about the Psyduck filler during Battle Frontier? Wasn't that Psyduck competent, I don't exactly remember.

No. Shirona. Now, we know that this episode will be ruined and boring. Hate character-less episodes (discounting the main cast, of course)! Without Shirona, Secret Medicine and her key item, this detail doesn't make sense anymore.

Hurrah, I can never get bored of hearing the end part of Takeshi's Paradise

No. Shirona. Now, we know that this episode will be ruined and boring.

I actually agree. Without Cynthia this ep could have been skipped entirely. I suppose some parts of it may be amusing, but the only reason I was looking forward to it was seeing Cynthia again.

No. Shirona. Now, we know that this episode will be ruined and boring. Hate character-less episodes (discounting the main cast, of course)! Without Shirona, Secret Medicine and her key item, this detail doesn't make sense anymore.

Cynthia I understand, but why the fuck do you want a useless item in the show? Seriously, you complain about the dumbest things sometimes. >_>

Though I do admit, this episode doesn't look too thrilling. Either there should have been more Psyducks, cut the episode to a few minutes and have a different episode altogether (To at least reference the fact that there are Psyduck blocking the way), or add Shirona. I don't have much high hopes, but it didn't look too promising from the title alone.

Watch them pull an enviroment aseop and have the Psyducks angry because they were forced out of their homes and are now squating over the road.

Since it looks like Brock actually does something in the ep I'm hoping we get a Croagunk and Psyduck stare-down.

Remember the Slowpoke/Psyduck stare down in Season 1? I always wanted to see Croagunk meet Misty's Psyduck and for the same thing to happen, but since we have these Psyduck in the meantime it would be nice to see it now.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom