• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP088: Pokémon Summer School Course!!

PKMN_Veteran

Since 97'
Reaction score
- Kohei from the double-battle tournament in Yosuga will appear throughout this arc.
- We see Satoshi falling asleep in class.
- Moukazaru will make an appearance
- A Betbeter has affections for Hikari
- A Kolink is seen using spark

This episode airs on August 7, 2008 at 19:00 JST on TV Tokyo.

Last edited:
DP88_Preview.jpg

Best part of the preview. :-D

Well, what did you expected?. Even if we talk about Pokemon, "Summer" and "School" are two words that never should be together.

Aw, seeing that makes me wish Ash would use his Muk again sometime.

LOL Ash falling a sleep in class is def a plus for the episodeXD
Any images of the guy falling a sleep in class?

Conway got Shinx
Fillerguy got Monferno
Ash got Raichu
Dawn got Grimer + Magnemite

Thats what I can determine from the utube preview :eek:

Actually it looked more to me like Dawn got Grimer and Brock got Magnemite. Notice how Magnemite seems to be close to Brock whenever it's seen.

Wow seems like a fun episode! Is it me or does the filler guy actually looks like a filler girl? Well it seems like the filler character would be almost like a rival of Ash's during this arc. Speakin of Ash, it was funny to see him fall asleep in class.

Also, Piplup getting stuck in Grimer is pretty hilarious and I can't wait to see Dawn take control of Grimer since it seems that it is her rental pokemon. Glad to see that Conway is back as well. Overall, I can't wait to see this episode and the arc!

Sleeping Ash is so adorable. I hope he doesn't get yelled at ;_; But I guess he will. I just won't like seeing him be yelled at XD

And, something people may not have noticed, that teacher guy is one of Professor Rowan's assistants. It seems like Rowan's running the school and has his assistants teaching the students.

DP88_Preview2.jpg

The rival looks like a boy to me.

Thanks for that. LOL The teacher will probaly yell at him for sleeping in class. Poor guy, that will probaly make me laugh and yah that character next to him looks like a guy to me too, than agian I've seen characters on here that look like a guy and end up being a girl, shocking enough to me. Like that Kenny girl look a like LOL.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom