• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP088: Pokémon Summer School Course!!

There were a couple new scenes in the Pokemon Sunday preview, but this was the only interesting one:

DP88_Raichu1.jpg

DP88_Raichu2.jpg

What the heck is that thing, and why was Satoshi trying to pull it out of Raichu?

It looks like Ash was brushing Raichu but the static electricity stuck the brush to it and it got annoyed/bothered so it shocked him.

Some people have wondered if Ash would ever command a Raichu in battle, looks like he finally will. :p

I'm avataring the first pic. =)

He's vaccumming the fleas off of that overgrown rat. Why else would it be screaming bloody murder? =P

Didn't he say something about "they don't seem to be our enemies"?
Ah, that line. PUSA interpreted that differently - "No matter how you look at it, Ash is the enemy," probably referring to being a competitor in the tournament, rather than foreshadowing some sort of Team Galactic incident.

Been out of loop due to fried PC, posting on Wii now. Why didn't this episode air this week?

I've just saw the preview in question. Looks like the brush was stuck on Raichu for some reason and Ash just tried to pull on it with brute force. Poor Raichu.

Oh wow, Raichu and Ash seem like fun! The expression Raichu had on its face while Ash was brushing it is priceless.

Ash brushing Raichu in an animated GIF loop. Raichu's face is priceless indeed.

raichuabuse.gif

Lol at that terrified girl w/ the Oddish and that completely indifferent guy in the BG. I can stare at this GIF for hours!

That GIF is highly entertaining. xD

Can't wait to see the episode!

That gif, the way Ash is pulling on Raichu, it makes the Pokemon look like it's a windup toy, that whenever he pulls on it, it makes that face

XD

Shinx belongs the the filler girl. It's her own Pokemon (I think.)
Filler girl also got Monferno as predicted.

Raichu is shy as hell. The first thing it did when it saw Ash was go underground.

And Conway's rental is... VENONAT!
Jessie's is Smoochum. James does not participate.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom