• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP089: Research Presentation: "Legend of the Lake"!

HAHAHA

2jc90nq.jpg

a9we3l.jpg

2na8ns8.jpg

0______0 Conway is stalking Dawn XD, And i cant wait to watch the episode!

Kouhei is ALWAYS wonderfully creepy. <3

I thought he had a bizzare obsession with Hikari for quite a while. xD Viva HeatTagshipping.

That's it, Kouhei shall officially from now on be referred to as "Creepy Kouhei".

All in favour, say "aye"!

This episode looks fantastic. These small arcs sure are quality!

That's it, Kouhei shall officially from now on be referred to as "Creepy Kouhei".

All in favour, say "aye"!

Aye!

I think he's pretty much going to make this worth watching just for that one scene. xD

Conway is awesome. They better put him in a Contest at some point, he's just what the arc needs.

Why are they still showing ads for Pokemon Ranger Battonage??
You'd think Conway would be surprised at seeing Buizel come outof Ash's Pokeball and obey him. Last time he saw him, he was under Dawn's possession.

^they probably told him off screen they traded.

I'm kinda suprised Slowking got to battle though, it tore Yanmega apart which was awsome, but at the same time makes one wonder if Jessie really should've gotten it, everytime it comes against a water type it gets slaughtered.

Other than the battle though the rest of the episode felt really shallow compared to last weeks.

Deleted scene:

Ash: Hey Conway. Later on in the show, im gonna send out a Buizel which used to be Dawn's but we traded, so you don't have to act surprised.
Conway: wouldn't it be better for the ratings if i asked and acted surprised
Ash: ok i'm off now
Conway: Don't let anything bad happen to you now unless the bad thing kills you so i can your screen time and go out with dawn

Meanwhile elsewhere

Dawn: I have the strangest urge to strangle Conway right now

^they probably told him off screen they traded.

I'm kinda suprised Slowking got to battle though, it tore Yanmega apart which was awsome, but at the same time makes one wonder if Jessie really should've gotten it, everytime it comes against a water type it gets slaughtered.

Other than the battle though the rest of the episode felt really shallow compared to last weeks.

Yeah me too.

This episode was a little boring. If it wasn't Jessie and Conway to the rescue then the episode would of been even more boring as it is now. But Ash's and Aoi's sketches amuse me.

01.jpg

02.jpg

But ooh, Conway is crushing on Dawn which more stalking, and I say Aye! i can't wait to see more of Conway.

Aye!

We need more Creepy Kouhei. I hope he comes back soon after this arc.

This episode was a little boring. If it wasn't Jessie and Conway to the rescue then the episode would of been even more boring as it is now.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm also annoyed at how much screen time Musashi is hogging. I really don't understand why the writers are shoving Kojiro into the background.

I'm wondering if Musashi's cover will be blown by the end of the arc. Hikari seemed to be catching on. It's nice to know someone in the group has some smarts.

I really hope they bring back the Oak lectures and stop with the movie ads soon. I'm getting really tired of seeing them.

Oh my. Kouhei was the episode; no doubts about that. How many times did he sneak up behind Dawn like that?

And she got really embarrassed too.

HeatTagShipping FTW!

Oh my. Kouhei was the episode; no doubts about that. How many times did he sneak up behind Dawn like that?

And she got really embarrassed too.

HeatTagShipping FTW!

Damn, I really should have checked the spelling of Hearthome before I submited HeatTag, oh well.

It amazes me how dense people are in this world. Same Pokemon, same voice, and they STILL don't suspect Jessie. I would have been ok with it if she didn't use Yanmega, but the fact that she used it and you STILL don't know, is just so terrible it's not even funny.

Creepy Kouhei, Creepy Conway... it works in both languages! Bwahahaha!

I don't care if it was only Conway and Jessie that made this episode; that's all you really need, in my opinion. I can't wait to see this.

Damn, I really should have checked the spelling of Hearthome before I submited HeatTag, oh well.

It amazes me how dense people are in this world. Same Pokemon, same voice, and they STILL don't suspect Jessie. I would have been ok with it if she didn't use Yanmega, but the fact that she used it and you STILL don't know, is just so terrible it's not even funny.

Dawn did mention Team Rocket right before the battle, so she did suspect her.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom