• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP091: The Final Contest! Pokémon Triathlon!!

This episode was good. A nice way to end the arc. It had lots of funny moments like Jessie's reaction when Hippowdon started to burrow, the speedy Magikarp and Conway freaking Jessie out and chasing her.
BTW, how the heck the Seviper trip? It was like Conway, Jessie and Slowking all tripped and Seviper just decided to drop....

Conway definitely was funny, much more than in the Tag battle arc. His character really developed a lot through this saga and it seems like the writers like him.

Dammit, its a shame that some of the best new characters in DP only appear so little. Why couldn't Conway be a main rival? I fear we'll only see him in these mini-arc things, assuming there's another one at some point.

Haha, this episode was amazing! Conway has got to be one of my favorite characters in DP. xD

I agree with Ashfangirl17, Conway and Aoi should definitely make a reappearance somewhere down the line.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom