• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP098: The Floating Unidentified Mysterious Animal!?

At the end, look like Aoi's parents approved Ash as "son-in-law". X3

I'm starting to really like Aoi, I didn't think this episode was too bad. I hope she appears again

Why the hell are they still shwoing the Po-o-kemon Pan
commercial in Japan?

I want them to show the Pokemon Nuudaru advert again, it used to be on YouTube but was taken down...it was really catchy

Really, you guys didn't like this episode? I thought it was great. Beroberto was really funny, the american trainer was hilarious, and there were tons of humorous moments throughout the episode: The scene where Satoshi and Aoi try hiding Beroberto from Team Rocket, Team Rocket not recognizing Beroberto because of the tube around it's neck, the fisherman's interpretation of the "floating monter, Aoi's parents approving of Satoshi (andAoi's reaction to this).

Very fun episode.

That trainer's gratuitous english was hilarious.

I have to admit, while the episode was kinda boring in places, the ending and Aoi sorta made it worth it.

I highly doubt it but that creature (What Lickilicky was described as) looked like a new pokemon. I doubt it but it could've been. Of course maybe it looked too non Pokemon to be one.

This episode was a fairly good one. My favourite scenes were when Aoi was flashing back to when Lickitung had evolved, snake-tongue Jessie and of couse the end.

I actually liked it, it wasn't as boring as everyone claims, sigh drama king/queens. But it had lots of random funny things going on. I busted laughing how Ash nearly gave out Dawn n Brock. Then Jesse with the tongue-snake thing, and that random english guy.

The english was so funny, and when he said Oh my god, I thought I was dreaming at first. And it was really good, doesn't sound so fake to me.

And then how Aoi's parents teasing Aoi about the crush she have with Ash. I thought that was cute, and then Ash sneezing. I know the shippers that love Ash and Aoi are going crazy. I hope Aoi comes back.

Ooh, I can't wait till this episode gets dubbed.

It's gonna be hilarious!! XD

Any time a girl has a crush on Ash, it's both cute and funny. I mean, I LOL'd during "Love, Pokemon Style" when Macey fell in love with Ash. Aww, that was so cute, and she reminded me of myself, with how much I fangirl over Ash. XD

But anyway, we're getting kinda off-topic now. ^^;

mostly boring but the ending sure was funny, tis a shame though any time a girl falls for Ash, the you know who shippers immediantly come in and shut it down preventing anyone from having fun.

The episode was so-so. Best part was when every was trying to hide Berobert. Of all the random places Ash could point, he just had to point to the place Hikari and Brock were. ^_^;
The end part was funny too.

640x480 episode images are up too.

Surprised Jessie had no flashback to her Lickitung.

In the Chingling ep James actually remembered his Chimecho.

Which just shows that Jessie wasn't all that attached to Lickitung like James was to Chimecho.

Maybe, or perhaps the writers didn't want a Johto flashback. I'm noticing every time there's a flashback in DP, its to either a Kanto or AG episode.

There are almost no Johto flashbacks or references at all aside from the Blissey pendant, and they would have had to show Jessie trade Lickitung to Benny for Wobbufett, which was a Johto episode. The writers have flat-out avoided this.

the pokemon trainer at the end reminds me of the owner of the battle frontier for some wired reason.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom