• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP099: Ryō of The Big Four! The Forest of Meeting and Separation!

I used to love Aaron. He looked so cute in his official art! Now, well, whoever that animator is isnt doing so great...

Bruno, Lorelei[Prima], Lance, and Drake sit in the corner and cry

Just because Cynthia and Aaron are/have been/being featured doesn't mean they are the only ones

Don't forget Agatha and Lucian. =)

Skorupi is so freaking cute. I want to hug him. ^_^

Bruno, Lorelei[Prima], Lance, and Drake sit in the corner and cry

Just because Cynthia and Aaron are/have been/being featured doesn't mean they are the only ones

Yeah, I was thinking of them (little too late, however). It's just, why have a few on but not all of them? I'm sure people would have loved to see Will and Karen around the crappy Johto season, sure would have brightened my day x)

Oh well, they best show Flint soon.

The reason why all the Sinnoh Elite's seem to be appearing is hopefully the writers are building up to Ash battling them at the end of D/P.

If you remember in the Lucian episode, they gave proper introduction to each Sinnoh Elite 4 member. If the writers are going as far as to introduce each Elite in a single episode, there's a good chance they're doing this for a reason.

Back in the old days we got 1 Elite episode a season until Hoenn onward started to introduce more:

Kanto: Bruno
Orange: Lorelei (Prima)
Johto: Lance
Hoenn: Steven, Drake and Lance (again)
Battle Frontier: Agatha
Sinnoh: Wallace and Sinnoh Elite's

hmm I dont see anything wrong with his pic -->
7b86afac0cdcc53c563739eed6cc7cf7.jpg

How bout the fact that as soon as I saw him, the gay-dar went off? Jeez, him and Zac Efron... :p Oh well, Anime Aaron would have been cool if it was an Iwane episode.

I keep telling you guys, he's a twink. And as such, I'm really not surprised about him being voiced by a 19-year-old.

...You guys, you guys! His seiyuu (whose given name is awesome) was Simba! And Harry Potter! Meaning that I know how he sounded before puberty, aheh. I'm so curious about how he sounds like now. Wait wait was OotP dubbed? If I could find that I could know, just about!

Teehee.

I keep telling you guys, he's a twink. And as such, I'm really not surprised about him being voiced by a 19-year-old.

Perhaps they don't know what a twink is and personally, I am not up for explaining it.

People somehow manage to believe May is a ten year old who matured (physically) very fast. There are people in their late teens and early twenties who look incredibly young. I have a friend that is seventeen and apparantly gets mistaken for a twelve-year-old.

See, when I see "twink", I think "powergamer who plays by exploiting every rule they can". And given that he's an E4 member, he probably falls into that category. But I'm assuming this means something completely different.

A twink is specifically a thin homosexual male in his 20s who looks like he's in his teens.

I don't see what's wrong with Aaron's animation. I think it's cause he looked better in game, but once he was in anime life-form, people got upset by the way he turned out. The details of his clothes stood out more. He doesn't look bad to me.

Back in the old days we got 1 Elite episode a season until Hoenn onward started to introduce more:

Kanto: Bruno
Orange: Lorelei (Prima)
Johto: Lance
Hoenn: Steven, Drake and Lance (again)
Battle Frontier: Agatha
Sinnoh: Wallace and Sinnoh Elite's

They must've really liked Lance. As if he's the best Elite out of everyone.

...You guys, you guys! His seiyuu (whose given name is awesome) was Simba! And Harry Potter! Meaning that I know how he sounded before puberty, aheh. I'm so curious about how he sounds like now. Wait wait was OotP dubbed? If I could find that I could know, just about!

Oh? What does this all mean?

I don't see what's wrong with Aaron's animation. I think it's cause he looked better in game, but once he was in anime life-form, people got upset by the way he turned out. The details of his clothes stood out more. He doesn't look bad to me.

They must've really liked Lance. As if he's the best Elite out of everyone.

Oh? What does this all mean?

yeah i look at the game sprite and i look at the anime aaron and honestly i don't see a single difference he looks the same and yet people are complaining the animators ruined him. sigh i'll never understand the other fans.

Wurmple returned as a Beautifly
The episode stopped a lot of the time so I don't know exactly why it left- I think Aaron shouted at it or something
It knows Solarbeam
And Ash has a flashback to something which again was part where it stopped for me... I guess maybe about Caterpie

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom