• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

DP106 and 107 titles

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Tougan vs. Hyouta could be foreshadowing for Jun vs. his dad if he's still around in that episode.

dman_dustin

Reaction score
Why does everybody think their relationship is "rocky"? besides the fact that its punny :p

My guess is that Byron creams poor Roark and Ash has an 'OMG I suck!' moment. So he goes off to train on Iron Island.

So is Jun finally going to leave any time soon? or is he sticking around for Iron Island. Please no >_<

I still dont understand why they feel they must proove Roark is Byron's son, but Im not complaining. Like I said, It'll be to proove to Ash that he needs training.
It is looking like Ash won't battle Byron until after the Iron Island "arc."

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Do the episode lists mention Jun's VA in these eps?

I too wonder how long Jun will stay with the group.
We do not know this yet. The only site that list VA's is TV-tokyo.. and they have their ep-page up roughly a week before the specified episode airs. Thus, we'll have to wait.

JB88

Reaction score
So there's predictions that Roark will pull a Maylene?