• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP107: Rampald VS Torideps!!

But it's just like Ash and Pikachu
Most likely, the writers intended on stop have them fight and turn them into best friends just like they did with Ash and Pika
Also, an important part of Dawn's story was her derpression and her loses and they had to make Pip worry about her and support her, they couldn't let Pip fight with her when she wants to cry all the time
I really don't get why people want Dawn/Pip or Dawn/Zoey to have different kind of relationships with each other... I really think they did it the best way and it suit Dawn's story perfectly... can't people accept some friendly characters? why all the characters have to be "mean"? in a series where we have characters like J and Paul, I really think some friendly characters can't hurt
Way to go off on a complete tangent. Zoey has nothing to do with my comment or this episode.

If you notice, I said that I liked Piplup's role in helping Dawn last week. Piplup's relationship with Dawn is good when the writers actually show it. I simply commented that this week... it just sits there. This is, in fact, exactly how Togepi was treated for 90% of Johto.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom