• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP108 Title, 25 December confirmed.

KevinText0101

Reaction score
DP108 Title:
ミオジム戦!はがねのバトル!!
Airdate: 25 December.
Confirmed by PokeAni.

WAT?!

So, Gen's episode is not 108? What a shame!

Then, I hope that Yuu Mizushima's Blog wasn't a fake and the episode will air later...

I think Pokéani said something about the numbering being different sometimes because some count the Riolu episodes and some don't or something like that
So I guess we'll just have to wait 1-2 episodes for Riley... no doubt the episodes are real

PokeAni said this !

Said =/= Confirmed

Maybe they were just speculating. Pokeani also sometimes speculates. It's possible that the Tougan battle will be a two-parter and Gen's episodes will be DP111 and 112 or that they won't air at all. It would be sad.

Or, like Piplup said, the scriptwriters don't consider Riolu Specials as regular episodes and the numeration was different because of that.

It's up on the frontpage, which means it is confirmed.

DP108 is confirmed
What isn't confirmed is the numbers and air dates for the Riley episodes (which we know are real and obviously will air - the question is when)
The most likely possibility in my opinion is that 108+2 (the 2 Riolu episodes which they probably didn't count) = 110 so I think 109 will be part two of the Gym and than 110-111 Riley's episodes

I hope Ash will defeat Byron at once like what he did with Crasher Wake

I think Pokéani said something about the numbering being different sometimes because some count the Riolu episodes and some don't or something like that
So I guess we'll just have to wait 1-2 episodes for Riley... no doubt the episodes are real

I think the one didn't count should be Facing a New Adventure!!(DP048)

Christmas is special? Even though there's nothing Christmasy about the episode? Just throwing out ideas here.

It'll be cool to have an episode to watch on Christmas. :) Satoshi should win the battle for this reason alone.

I didn't expect the gym battle to be quite this fast, but it makes more sense then going to Steel Island and coming back. Has there been two gym battles that have been closer together than this before?

Episodes 5 & 7 from Kanto were both gym battles.

Doesn't Dawn usually participate in a contest before Ash has his gm battle though?

I hope to Arceus Ash uses the damn scorpion in a gym battle already! It's been passed over 3 times in a row, while Buizel gets all the focus.

I guess its been too long since I saw Kanto.

It is weird we wont see Hikari in a contest before the next gym, but we did see Musashi win a contest so I guess that's close enough for the writers.

It'd be great if Musashi could win her third ribbon in this episode, but that's probably being way too optimistic.

A lot of the Frontier Brains were only like 4-5 episodes apart, if they count. But that was a short mini-series, so its understandable.

A gym battle, wow that was quick. So there gonna do the Riley episodes afterwards. Be awesome to watch a gym battle on x-mas day!:D

I didn't expect the gym battle to be quite this fast, but it makes more sense then going to Steel Island and coming back. Has there been two gym battles that have been closer together than this before?

I felt the same way too, only like 6 episodes to the next gym battle. That is weird, unless it might be a loss. But I'm hoping for a win more. I bet as he travels to Snowpoint City, there gonna probably do like 30 episodes and same with the 8th gym.

If this is Byron's battle, I have no doubt in my mind Ash loses (probably to Bastiodon's tank-like defenses) and goes to Iron Island to train. I bet the Rampardos vs. Bastiodon! episode isn't Roark vs. Byron but Jun or even Paul against him...

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom