• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP112 - The Pikachu-Pochama Drifting Chronicle!

What's a chronice? Or is it supposed to be Chronicle? Anyway, I sounds like a cute separation episode except with just those two.

I just copied and pasted what it said on Bulbapedia. I didn't even realize they misspelled it. It's fixed it now.

When I first heard Pika and Pip in the title I thought maybe they made an episode based on the ending's story XD that would be great
But I guess it's just a random adventure our two mascots will go on... it's actually surprising we get such an episode only now... I'll really like it if this episode focus mostly on Pika and Pip alone

When I first heard Pika and Pip in the title I thought maybe they made an episode based on the ending's story XD that would be great

especially if pika punches piplup like in the ending's story ;-)

With cement around its feet Mafia style.:naughty:

This will just in all probability just be a lame filler (how I hope I will have to eat my words)

it won't be a lame filler, but a LAAAAAAAAMMMME filler (now you really can feel the despair lol)
Agree with the mafia style xD

XD This would make may day. No wait, this would make my year.

It's been a slow year...

yeah :-( but let's just wait a little more. Soon or late, piplup will get what he deserves ^^

Personnally, i would have prefered a "pikachu-bunneary drifting chronicle" (to finally see what the baby would look like. Some kind of hairy pikachu?)

Fillers are such a rarity in DP its pointless to complain about them.

If you complain about fillers now, how did you ever survive through the Johto saga? Compared to a saga that was filled with this stuff, a filler in this era doesn't matter. Go back and watch episodes like "Whichever way the Wind blows" or "The Apple Corp" or "No big Woop" or "A crowning achievement" and see what truly horrible fillers really are.

The recent "Chaotic Melee" episode where all the Pokemon got split up was an excellent episode, this one could be good too.

Last edited:
I hope it has moments like this:
232.jpg

233.jpg

Has is been confirmed that Piplup is going to be in movie 12?

Last edited:
well, a good old thunderbolt in its cutie face, then throw him over-board while its stunned (but before, pika should give him an iron tail shot just to make sure)
My dream is that ALL pokemons (brock's, ash's and even dawn's) circle piplup and crush him again, again and again in a sweet melee

Another Island of the Giant Pokémon?

If Mamoswine couldn't finish Piplup off, what chance does Pikachu?

What are you talking about? Mamoswine finish it off thrice in DP106. And Water is weak against Electric. I hope we'll get to see their wicked side, when out from their trainers and the other Pokémon. The two can have a real fight!
Pikachu: I hate you! Dawn is the most wicked trainer EVER! She should care about her other Pokémon.
Piplup: LOL! It's Ash who is the most wicked! A trainer should only care for the starter!
Pikachu: You go to die!
Piplup is shocked by Pikachu!

Last edited:
Awww, you're all so mean to poor Piplup XD

Anyway, I'm looking foward to this episode. I like episodes which concentrate more on the Pokémon, because it's usually very cute and it's nice to see the interactions between them.

I would like to see an episode giving Pikachu more character depth, but I have a feeling it won't be this.

What are you talking about? Mamoswine finish it off thrice in DP106.
Aaah, but Piplup survived Mamoswine's beatings; I believe they want someone to finish the job.

But that's cause it seemed to just toss Piplup away, like a bug. If Pikachu was really determined to finish it, he could.
Not that I encourage that sort of thing, of course. Atleast not in Pokemon. Err...atleast not with Piplup.

I won't voice any opinion on Pikachu shanking him [also, I never thought I would get an opportunity to use that sentence, ever], but I will say that I hope this episode is more then 18 minutes of untranslated pokespeak between them. Maybe if Gliscor was there, too. Or Meowth, though he's had a ton of episodes with Pikachu already.
Of course, he's more likely to actually toss Pipulp overboard in it's sleep, so I guess that's a bonus. [Wow, I don't even hate Piplup myself; this board is affecting me.]

Actually, the idea of just Meowth and Gliscor on a raft seems oddly amusing to me.

...Is it just me, or in Casual Furi's second picture does it look like Pikachu's about to slap Piplup? And in the first his closed eyes and expression makes me think he barely cares Piplup is so upset. Did the mildly jerkish early Pikachu return?

My dream is that ALL pokemons (brock's, ash's and even dawn's) circle piplup and crush him again, again and again in a sweet melee

Okay, set that to Yakesty Sax and we will have the greatest scene in the series, even if I don't [think I] hate Piplup.

...Is it just me, or in Casual Furi's second picture does it look like Pikachu's about to slap Piplup? And in the first his closed eyes and expression makes me think he barely cares Piplup is so upset. Did the mildly jerkish early Pikachu return?

I don't think those are scene in DP112. It can't be so early to have picture leaked away. I think they could be pic from previous eps or pic made by Photoshop/something.

I don't think those are scene in DP112. It can't be so early to have picture leaked away. I think they could be pic from previous eps or pic made by Photoshop/something.

Yeah, those pictures were taken from the Eterna museum episode.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom