• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

DP115 Title

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
DP115: "The Wild Officer Jenny And Her Partner Chatot"

Source: PokeAni/another scan

Discuss

WTF?
Reaction score
The "wild" part has me interested in this ep.

And we get another cute, yet annoying Chatot in the series.

Reaction score
The bad news: Another Chatot episode, the last one back in BF was horrible.

The worse news: The Contest is only 1 episode, which means the writers really are rushing through Dawn's arc now.

Ah well.

YAAAAAAHHHHH
Reaction score
R u sure? If u r, go to Officer Jenny's Bulbapedia page and add Chatot

Take the Stage!
Reaction score
Not till it appears. Gosh, you of all people should know that.

Maybe she'll be like Marble. Or maybe it IS Marble! D:

Vintage
Reaction score
R u sure? If u r, go to Officer Jenny's Bulbapedia page and add Chatot
No need to rush. And there is no need for you to dictate what people need to do for Bulbapedia while you're banned.

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Wild OFFICER JENNY appears!

Seriously "The Wild Officer Jenny"?

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
2 things about this episode.
Chatot hopefully getting a good name and
1 freaking effin epic name. Jun. Yes if you havent noticed i love him. And he is in this episode. Yesh!

Clap Clap
Reaction score
1 freaking effin epic name. Jun. Yes if you havent noticed i love him. And he is in this episode. Yesh!
Junsa, not Jun.

http://imepita.jp/20090119/683170

Here's a summery for this and the pervious episode. The Rocket-Dan appear to be up to no good. Shocking...

So...a wild Junsa? Takeshi is gonna go crazy, which is great since he could some more screen time.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
On Serebii someone said that Jun was mentioned in the summery, but clearly whoever that was just got mixed up. So unless there's some other summery I think people are just getting confused.

And yes, Junsa is Jenny.

Yawn.
Reaction score
Lol. A wild Jenny. I have no idea what this ep could be about..I was hoping that 115 would be a TR episode to keep the whole "every 20 or so eps" thing going

Reaction score
"The Kangaskhan Kid" comes to my mind. I wonder what will happen when Brock will see her.

何だよ?!
Reaction score
After reading through these posts, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Junsa Gone Wild!"

. . . . :p