• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP115: Wild Junsar and Accomplice Perap!

PKMN_Veteran

Since 97'
Reaction score
DP115 "Wild Junsa and Partner Perap!

[bp=DP115]Bulbapedia link[/bp]

- Junsa wears some aviator sunglasses
- Junsa can jump off a bike, do a summersault and resuce Pikachu while landing back on her bike
- Her Perap does an attack where it glows
- Junsa saves Hikari from an explosion

Airs February 19 at 19:00 JST on TV Tokyo.

Re: DP115 "Wild Junsa nad Partner Perap!

And most importantly, Team Rocket has a bowling peg mecha.

Re: DP115 "Wild Junsa and Partner Perap!

DP115_Preview.jpg

It certainly is different isn't it?

DP115_Preview.jpg

It certainly is different isn't it?

you have to wonder where team rocket came up with that. Was it because Jenny used a bowling ball before the said scene, or was it completely random and weird and Jenny just so happens to have a bowling ball?

I don't understand what the title meant by 'wild'
Is it "uncivilized and barbaric" wild (A wild Hoppip appeared!)
or "crazy and out of control" wild (A wild party animal)?

Re: DP 115 "Wild Junsa and Partner Perap!" Preview Thread

junsabowling01.jpg

junsabowling02.jpg

junsabowling03.jpg

lol this is going to be awesome

junsabowling01.jpg

junsabowling02.jpg

junsabowling03.jpg

lol this is going to be awesome

Looks like a certain trio is about to get "bowled over." :audience groans:

And Chatot's glowing attack is probably Sky Attack.

This doesn't look to be as bad as I once thought. I really hope Gliscor gets screentime. It's been in its pokeball fpr 6 episodes in a row! D=

Looks like it might be a decently amusing filler to me.

...Anyone know what Jenny's doing to Pikachu after catching him? My first thought is that it looks like she's checking for illegal contraband o_O.

Y'know, considering the number of times he's fallen from great heights after getting away from TR, you think Pikachu would seriously reconsider it's whole stance on Pokeballs.

And that bowling pin mecha is THE greatest mecha I can remember off the top of my head.

Team Rocket's bowling pin mecha is probably the only thing from saving us from making this filler episode boring.

When this episode title was announced I thought it was going to be an extremely dull episode, but the preview makes it look kinda funny.

I'm interested to see how this ep plays out. Looks like it might be a funny episode.

DP115_Preview1.jpg

Bowling pin missiles.

Can this get anymore awesome?

The glowing attack was Feather Dance.

- So what was the point of the Rocket-Dan's disguise again?

- Wow...Musashi pretty much just flashed anyone who was looking down at her when she did that cartwheel during the motto.

- Haha...Perrap does Gureggru's job.

- So this Junsa is from Kanto and came all the way to the Shin'ou region to fight the Rocket-Dan, who they heard was following a boy named Satoshi around...

- That police chief dude is pretty hilarious.

- Wow...actual bank robbers. We haven't seen actual, real world crime since...the Kanto days?

- So apparently Musashi-tachi are different from the Rocket-Dan Junsa fought against in Kanto.

- And now Perrap got stolen.

- This Boss Fantasy is great..."Watashi wa GREAT," "Watashi wa COOL"

- The scene where Musashi and Kojirou are trying ot teach Perrap how to say their names is pretty funny.

Kojirou: "Ko-ji-rou"
Perrap: "Kosanji!"

Musashi: "Mu-sa-shi."
Perrap: "Kusai ("stinky")."

Musashi and Kojirou: "Ro-ke-t-to-Da-n"
Perrap: "Socket-Dan! Pocket-Dan! Racket, Biscuit."​

- And now some Movie 1 music. Yay.

- Ha...Perrap said Kojirou's name correctly after they got blasted off.

Overall, this episode was a LOT better than the last Perrap episode.

Last edited:
The writers were on drugs when they came up with this episode. Not that that's a bad thing, as I like really wacky episodes like this.

That has to be the most awesome Junsa ever. It's really refreshing when we get to see a Junsa or Joi act against the norm. You just can't go wrong with a badass Junsa. Taking down criminals with a bowling ball is actually kinda violent. She's gonna break someone's spine one of these days if she keeps hitting them in the back like that.

I really wasn't expecting Junsa to be from Kanto, and that be the reason why she was after the Rocket-Dan. When she said that I was wondering if this might be foreshadowing to DP117, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Seeing actual criminals seemed kinda strange (in a good way). It's nice to know petty criminals really do exist in the Pokemon world.

I agree that the scenes with Perap messing up everyone's names was pretty funny. I especially liked how we could hear them still yelling at it in the background while Satoshi-tachi and Junsa talked outside.

I can't remember the last time we had a legitimately funny boss fantasy that had absolutely no creepy undertones. That was a welcomed change of pace.

Overall, a funny crazy filler that actually had an original idea with a crime fighting bowling Junsa.

DP115 "Wild Junsa nad Partner Perap!

Impressions
This wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Junsa's crazy stunts and bowling action are what made this episode enjoyable. It also redeems for the other horrible Perap episode from Advanced Generation. I found it kinda funny on how Rocket-dan chose a bowling pin mecha when Junsa was the one with a bowling ball. But Perap redeems itself by being the one to take down Rocket-dan. Overall this episode deserves an 8.3/10.

Found a new server to catch streams although its located way up in Hakodate. Not sure if the thing is stable so screens may not come each week.

I really liked this episode. Officer Jenny to me was like wow. And Chatot was able to showcase better than from the other episode. But I loved her attitude, and an ace bowler.

The one part made me laugh was when she was checking Pikachu out. I didn't understand why she was checking PIkachu around, and better yet PIkachu shocked her. If anyone know what she was saying be so awesome. But despite the language barrier, it was clear she and Chatot were an awesome pair.

That has to be the most awesome Junsa ever. It's really refreshing when we get to see a Junsa or Joi act against the norm. You just can't go wrong with a badass Junsa. Taking down criminals with a bowling ball is actually kinda violent. She's gonna break someone's spine one of these days if she keeps hitting them in the back like that.

I felt the same way about that. I bet in real life, that would hurt like hell, and the arm she has. But that is really creative to take down bad guys, and they do deserve to be hurt XD.

Amazed4587 said:
The one part made me laugh was when she was checking Pikachu out. I didn't understand why she was checking PIkachu around, and better yet PIkachu shocked her. If anyone know what she was saying be so awesome.

I don't have a copy of the episode to go back and check...but from what I remember, she was saying that this must be the Pikachu that the Rocket-Dan's been after. She then checks it out, saying that it doesn't really seem to be different from any other Pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom