• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP121: The Lonely Yukikaburi! / DP122: Evolution! This Time for Pochama!?

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
We don't see a whole lot of clips, but what we *do* see is:

- Potchama looking thoughtful as an image of Pottaishi appears as an overlay.

- We see a lot of shots of Takeshi freaking out after being attacked by Gureggru.

...and that's pretty much it. The two episodes air on April 2nd.

Re: DP 121-122 "The Lonely Yukikaburi!" & "Evolution! This Time for Pochama!?" Previe

Not much to screencap seeing how much footage was given, but enjoy Takeshi's facial expressions in 16:9 aspect ratio.

Re: DP 121-122 "The Lonely Yukikaburi!" & "Evolution! This Time for Pochama!?" Previe

What's upsetting is that my local TV-Tokyo station cropped all those shots :(

Fuji TV used to crop One Piece for us SD TV users for a while, but they eventually switched to letterbox. I hope TV-Tokyo switches for us as well.

Speculation that Satoshi will catch Yukikaburi. lol.

why not?

Paul has 8 pokemon with him, Ash should do the same thing and catch at least two more pokemon.

Don't you think it would be in the movie if he caught it? That's why I find it funny.

I guess he could Oak it for awhile right after he catches it, but that seems pretty dumb.

Don't you think it would be in the movie if he caught it? That's why I find it funny.

I guess he could Oak it for awhile right after he catches it, but that seems pretty dumb.

Why would they advertise a Pokemon that wouldn't be on Ash's team? I suppose your right it would be stupid to keep the thing Oaked Snover, but Snover might not be used until the filler saga and who would he Oak for Snover?

I can see where it's coming from.........when a pokemon hugs Ash like that, it's not easy not to speculate a capture despite knowing the chances are like zero.

why not?

Paul has 8 pokemon with him, Ash should do the same thing and catch at least two more pokemon.

Have we seen eight with him at once? Because I thought he just exchanged them back and forth from Reiji's house.

WHAT!!!? Croagunk and Piplup evolving in the same episode? Two words AW-SOME!

WHAT!!!? Croagunk and Piplup evolving in the same episode? Two words AW-SOME!

Except that they're not.

And this, class, was a fine example of someone showing a complete inability to read. :p

Too bad there wasn't more footage shown.

Do you think Piplup will be like Bulbasaur in that its pride will contribute to it not wanting to evolve despite the fact that its ready to level-wise?

Have we seen eight with him at once? Because I thought he just exchanged them back and forth from Reiji's house.

Not sure if I recall him having 8 with him, trainers usually only have max six with them.

I did read a few reports that Brock captures the Yukikaburi in DP124, but I don't know if thats true or not.

Is it just me, or does Brock have a little bit of a gut in these new pictures. It seems the transition will not be kind to him.

Croagunk evolving would actually be funny. I could imagine Brock seeing those claws and only able to say, "oh crap," in response.

Not sure if I recall him having 8 with him, trainers usually only have max six with them.

I did read a few reports that Brock captures the Yukikaburi in DP124, but I don't know if thats true or not.

I would buy this. Brock hasnt caught anything since Happiny right?

And so Piplup isn't evolving right? I couldnt picture Dawn having anything but little Piplup plus her rivals have the other evolultions.

Hmm I can't see Pipulp evolving but maybe it will pretend to evolve, but not. While maybe Croagunk may really evolve, yah that would be funny LOL.

You know, it looks like Piplup is actually training to evolve in the preview.

Since the summary mentioned that Dawn was excited about Piplup evolving, I bet Piplup goes off to train so he can evolve to make Dawn happy. But something goes wrong during his training, he gets sick, and somehow the Everstone turns out to be the only thing that can make Piplup better.

Actually speculation that it's Suzuna's Yukikaburi (!!)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom