• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP124 - 127 titles revealed

Kevzo8

Cold as you
Reaction score
These are the new titles for the episodes of Diamond & Pearl series, taken from Bulbanews. ;)

Thursday, April 23, 7 p.m. JST
DP124: Pokémon Ping Pong Tournament! Do Your Best, Eteboth!!

Thursday, April 30, 7 p.m. JST
DP125: Cherinbo! A Brave Battle!?

Thursday, May 7, 7 p.m. JST
DP126: Burn with Ambition! Moukazaru!
DP127: Gizamimi Pichu vs. Pikachu-colored Pichu!?

DP124 will feature a Ping Pong Tournament which Dawn and her Ambipom will participate in, and they will battle a Trainer with a Farfetch'd. Jun will also appear in this episode to compete in the tournament.
DP126's title foreshadows Ash's Chimchar's evolution.
DP127 apparently confirms that Notched-ear Pichu and the event Pikachu-colored Pichu which will be given before the showing of movie 12 will appear in the anime.

I really doubt these new episode titles. For one thing Chimchar isn't evolving anytime soon since it was actually seen battling against Candice.

And seriously....NE Pichu Vs PC Pichu? Seems to be a April Fools joke to me.

This has to be real. I bet you anything the gym is DP126 and he wins. Then while going to the temple or something the pichus pop up. Source?

This has to be real. I bet you anything the gym is DP126 and he wins.

Um, you do know all gym episodes have the standard Japanese title mentioning the name of the town. And when's Candice actually making her debut? In the Cherubi episode??

DP127 apparently confirms that Notched-ear Pichu and the event Pikachu-colored Pichu which will be given before the showing of movie 12 will appear in the anime.

This seems a little weird to be honest, has such a thing ever happened in anime before as I don't recall. And why would the PC Pichu be in anime? The PC Pichu in game was created for some reason because you can't get a notched ear pichu in a game yet, anyway, I don't know about this, but it could be right.

DP126's title foreshadows Ash's Chimchar's evolution.

Will we see monferno just yet? But on the final poster, there is a monferno on it, so it could be Ash's (See image where Dawn is, and there is a monferno) if not why would it be shown with Ash/Dawns pokemon?:

ca3a0107.jpg

That does not mean the episodes soon will have chimchar evolve, but if that IS Ash monferno in movie 12, anyime soon after DP126 it will evolve before movie is released.

personaly i do not believe it. Serebii,on serebii.net will not post today's news on there, and i don't believe it. I'm gonna type it up in my pokemon episode list, but if the news hasn't popped on bulbapedia by saturday, i think it's fake.

EDIT: It's not on bulbanews. fake.

personaly i do not believe it. Serebii,on serebii.net will not post today's news on there, and i don't believe it.

It's very likely an April Fools joke, but Serebii ain't always first with the news you know.

Uh, they ARE real, guys. They were posted on the Pokeani forums. Go look yourselves.

I really do wish this was real. A Pichu episode would make me explode. But I know this can't be true since it was posted TODAY. Oh well. There is always fanfictions.

Uh, they ARE real, guys. They were posted on the Pokeani forums. Go look yourselves.
As a joke most likely. We arent getting monferno till after the gym. How stupid can you guys get?

They don't celebrate April Fool's Day in Japan. It's not a joke.
Plus, it was sourced to that TV magazine that just came out.

Thursday, May 7, 7 p.m. JST
DP126: Burn with Ambition! Moukazaru!
DP127: Gizamimi Pichu vs. Pikachu-colored Pichu!?

When it is a two part title, the second part usually has !! or !?. And for the Pichu one, is that a shiny pichu in the title? The last shiny was the metagross, which was quite recent.

They don't celebrate April Fool's Day in Japan. It's not a joke.
Plus, it was sourced to that TV magazine that just came out.
You are not kidding me are you! Holy crap then yay! But that must mean ash has an unofficial gym battle with candice and evolves chimchar there. Wanting more training he goes off to the temple and such and then goes for the badge. That would be cool only for candice to know his team and now face a new contender monferno. I am so off to serebiiforums to post all this. May you give me the link to the forum and the pic? I need it as proof thats why.

As a joke most likely. We arent getting monferno till after the gym. How stupid can you guys get?

One fatal flaw though, we don't know when the gym battle takes place.

And considering we have had something like "Pikachu vs Cranidos (JP)" in the title, it could mean that the supposed gym battle wasn't the gym battle where Ash wins. Because if the Candice showing up in a preview of Ash's next gym is proof that he wins. Then Dawn's winning her 5th ribbon in a few weeks.

That said unless there's absolute proof these titles are real, it's going to be an April fools joke to me.

I've been waiting forever for the episode 404 Error! File Not Found!

Thank you so much for this link, Adamant. I can die happy knowing that Ash's adventures will finally be resolved, and in such a dramatic way.

That sir is the answer to life and all questions. Thank you for answering. Now i am off to praise 404 error! file not found.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom