• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP129: Resurrected Regigigas! J Returns!!

Re: DP 129 "Resurrected Regigigas! J Returns!!" Preview Thread

I need a hero
I’m holding on for a hero ‘til the end of the night
He’s gotta be strong
And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight

Now no one will forget it! XD
Anyway besides me brainwashing you guys with Bonnie this will be epicness. I want Paul's Hariyama to come out of nowhere and catch Jindai cause of his love for his father. If only.

For some reason, I was originally thinking about the song "My Sacrifice" . . . XD But I hate ya for making me remember this one now. (just kidding!)

But yeah, I'd want to see that too. D'AWWWW, YESH. Maybe this could be a turning point for Paul's character? Yes, plz.

- Juuchan17

For some reason, I was originally thinking about the song "My Sacrifice" . . . XD But I hate ya for making me remember this one now. (just kidding!)

But yeah, I'd want to see that too. D'AWWWW, YESH. Maybe this could be a turning point for Paul's character? Yes, plz.

- Juuchan17
My exact point for the whole next series of episodes. Paul sees ash as a good battler if he can beat he who he and reggie couldn't. This battle that is set up in 10 days is for Paul to get a taste of ash's true powers. Through reserves no less. Thus making the league battle a battle of Sinnoh VS Sinnoh. A battle of skill as ash's Pokemon are still new in the sense of this gen.

lol, is it just me or is Brandon a lot more popular now in the fandom than back in late BF? :p

I can't wait for this episode I love Hunter J episodes, yes. I wonder if shey'll try to kill Ash again. I see he's all tied up, wonder if Brock and Dawn are as well.

I can only hope that this will make up for her yearly absence in the anime.

I need a hero
I’m holding on for a hero ‘til the end of the night
He’s gotta be strong
And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight

Now no one will forget it! XD
Screw you! :p It took me all afternoon to get that song out of my head! T_T And now...

Also, how huge is 'Gigas?! The other three look like mosquitoes compared to it!

98982752.jpg

This is why J is awesome. The anime seriously needs more (non-comedic) violence towards human characters. Not that I'm psycho or anything, it would just give more depth to it. :p Can't wait for this episode! I hope that Satoshi gets a bit of his butt kicked too.

Not that I'm psycho or anything
Are you sure about that Meron? ;-)

But yeah, killing people FTW! :p This show's been lacking a J for yonks!

Fucking A.

J episodes are always great, and this one will certainly not be an exception, since a character gets blasted with an arm!ray gun and turned into fucking chocolate. HELL YES. It's her character that makes me love Pokemon even more.
I seriously think that J needs appearances with more nostalgic characters. That episode with Shigeru was fab, for example. Speaking of which, Shigeru needs an appearance. This arc would just be too epic if more recurring characters made appearances.

I wonder how/if Reiji and Shinji will react.
Them trying to stop J from taking Regigigas (collosal pokemon indeed) would just be awesome.
Shinji doing stuff that doesn't involve being a total ass would depth to his character.

Speaking of those 2 - did anyone actually see them in the preview?

Speaking of those 2 - did anyone actually see them in the preview?

I didn't see either of them.
Since they drove away in DP128, I take it that they won't be present this episode. I do hope I'm wrong, though.

Since they drove away in DP128, I take it that they won't be present this episode. I do hope I'm wrong, though.
They did?! Zomg, that sucks ¬_¬ I want them in this ep (even it'll be awesome anyway) *moangrumble*

I didn't see either of them.

Awe I was hoping they'd be there, how is it Paul misses evil villains all the time, yet Ash gets right in the middle of every villains plan? I mean he's going to be back after the J episode right? Ash V.S Paul episodes take place after this? So whats the point in taking them out of this? LOL. Oh well, J episodes still rock.

At the same time, it's good not to have Shinji in too many episodes. Having him appear five episodes in a row would be redundant and take away that epic feeling you get when he appears after being absent for a while.

This is why J is awesome. The anime seriously needs more (non-comedic) violence towards human characters. Not that I'm psycho or anything, it would just give more depth to it. :p Can't wait for this episode! I hope that Satoshi gets a bit of his butt kicked too.

I actually wish for REAL violence in the anime series all together. The closest thing we've had to that was the original Team Rocket, back in the first series.

There was real violence with the original Team Rocket in the first series? When was this?

lol, is it just me or is Brandon a lot more popular now in the fandom than back in late BF? :p

It's just you. XD

I mean, I just learned how AWESOME Brandon is within the past month . . . and I LOVE his character and everything. I'm rewatching his previous eps too, as well as these new ones, and I can see why the fandom's love for the Pyramid King has been rekindled.

Plus, he totally shuts-out Paul in a battle . . . so he automatically WINS EVERYTHING. XD

- Juuchan17

I actually wish for REAL violence in the anime series all together. The closest thing we've had to that was the original Team Rocket, back in the first series.
Pokemon battles aren't violent?

Woah, this looks insanely good! And how could it not be - it has J! She's like, the best villain we've ever had o_o Can't wait to see this ep!

Also, how huge is 'Gigas?! The other three look like mosquitoes compared to it!

Pretty big. Remember the 11th movie where it towered over Mamoswine? And we all know how big those are. :p

Pretty big. Remember the 11th movie where it towered over Mamoswine? And we all know how big those are. :p

Don't you just love it when the anime disregards the Pokedex size data. I mean Regigigas is supposed to only be about eleven feet. And Noctowl are supposed to be about 5 feet. The anime decides to do whatever it wants. I mean Giratina is supposed to be a max of 22 feet. It looks like it can eat Pikachu like a piece of popcorn, so I would think the anime portrays these monsters to at least 40 feet.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom