• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP130: Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!

PKMN_Veteran

Since 97'
Reaction score
DP 130 "The Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!"

[bp=DP130]Bulbapedia link[/bp]

- Denryu seen powering a train
- Satoshi and Co. are on the train
- Denryu seen doing Thunderpunch
- Rocket-Dan attack Usokki with Muskippa and Habunake
- Pochama and Pinpuku are running away and pass by Denryu and Pikachu
- Pochama and Pinpuku try holding-off a boulder
- Handsome seen with goggles, then proceeds to take them off
- Denryu, Pikachu, Pochama and Pinpuku move onto a soft spot in the ground and fall in

Airs June 4 at 19:00 JST on TV Tokyo

Re: DP 130 "The Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!" Preview Thread

There seemed to be a lot of scenes of the Pokemon wandering around some forest.

Also, I'm happy as usual to see Habunake :p

Handsome is just plaind badass looking in the Anime. Seriously. He looks old but new and all mysterious. Cannot wait for this.

I'm very glad we get to see Pinpuku, but I'm not looking forward to another group gets seperated episode. Handsome looks much too serious for my liking.

ishot-2706.jpg

I'm very glad we get to see Pinpuku, but I'm not looking forward to another group gets seperated episode. Handsome looks much too serious for my liking.

ishot-2706.jpg
Metal Gear Solid 5: Handsome Spies CONFIRMED.
Seriously what is not to like about him. And this is a seperation episode? What happened to the lunchboxes?

YEAH! I wanna see some lunch boxes! :p

Lots of Happiny screentime. That'll at least be nice...

And it seems like they don't spend much time ON the train in this episode if the previews are anything to go by... which is amusing. Then again, I guess the boulder would have something to do with that.

Plus Team Rocket's back with a vengeance after like, how many episodes of being on the backburner due to the plot being way too epic to squish them in? Haha.

There was another shot of Looker in the preview--he's falling over. You see his coat and hand as he falls backwards.

Looker looks old, like Argenta. D: He's supposed to look moar handsome. XD

As long as he sounds like Adam West in the dub, I'll be happy.

And uh...he looks very much here like he does in the Sugimori art.

Power of Fire said:
And we get a boring filler before the epic battle between Ash and Paul....

Because you can totally tell something like that from a 30 second preview, right?

Handsome looks really strange. When I saw him, I thought I'm looking at some American cartoon screenshot...

But still, I prefer this version of him to his DPA version. He looks like John McCain in DPA!

Jeez, Handsome looks younger than in the Sugimori art. It's those huge eyes of his, and the fact that he barely has a nose.

Whoa was that handsome at the end talking with such a calm voice? And what Pokemon is screeching its name? I hear paku paku. Or is it pichu? PICHU?! *add scary question music*

I edited a picture slightly...

dp130.jpg
;)

An episode with Denryuu, one of my favorite pokemon. And an episode where Brock's two other pokemon finally do something. Not to mention Handsome.
Win-win.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom