• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP132: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 2-

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
- We see Pikachu face off against Booburn. We also get a shot of it receiving a burn.

- We see Shinji's Ringuma fight Satoshi's Mukuhawk and Buoysel. It looks like it's knocking them out in rapid succession?

- Hikozaru glows, and Satoshi's narration mentions that it evolves. He also tells Moukazaru to use Mach Punch.

- The preview ends with shots of Moukazaru vs. Eleboo.

Re: DP 132 "Full Battle! Shinji vs. Satoshi!! (Part Two)" Preview Thread

Yay for Moukazaru!

Not to mention it evolves simply because of words of encouragement. That was awesome, Ash said something to Chimchar and then it started to glow before the battle started (I'm judging by the after preview, screenshots, the sponsored by clips with the pink banner(?, banner's the right word, right?)

Monferno just looks awesome. It totally looks like it'll kick some butt. Shame it appears Buizel, Pikachu, and Staraptor get knocked out easily.

Even though we know the ultimate outcome, I'm really looking forward to seeing this battle play out. It's been great so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Ughh, I think I missed a shot of Ringuma and Mukuhawk...

Hot damn, Moukazaru.
Hot. Damn.

Aw man, it'll be sad if Buoysel doesn't get to battle at least for a little while. If it gets (instantly) knocked out by Ringuma then.. that's just sad.

Moukazaru with a mach punch? Ash got himself a power house and it shows. Cannot wait for this.

I have to laugh, I think this is the first time Ash looked extremely happy that one of his Pokemon was going to evolve. I mean look at when Turtwig evolved Ash was like "What's Going On?" When Chimchar evolves Ash was like "Heck Ya, Paul you're going down."

Of course I could be misreading the preview. And Ash is extremely happy after his initial shock.

That was badass! Moukazaru was all woosh and swoosh and man that motherfucker has style. Especially speed. For a second i thought I was watching DBZ.

Where is Buisel? I didn't see it...

What I love the most is that we have multiple shots of it and we see it evolve in the preview. That'll cut down on half of the speculation so we can concentrate on the actual battle.

DP132_Preview.jpg

DP132_Preview1.jpg

Which will KICK ASS! You go fire monkey!

I hope that Hayashibara still voices Moukazaru. I don't want it's voice to go lower too much. Hikozaru had such a cute voice. :3

I hope that Hayashibara still voices Moukazaru. I don't want it's voice to go lower too much. Hikozaru had such a cute voice. :3
You took the words right outta my brain xD I'm sure it'd be a bit lower, but it's hardly a gorilla. It needs Megumi's shreiky monkeyness still!

Didn't Megumi voice the Moukazaru from the summer school arc? I remember it sounding a lot like Hiko, anyway.

Then again, they changed Mukubird's va when it evolved despite the fact that Reiji's was voiced by Kiyotaka Furushima , so... :eek:

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this. The middle forms of the starter lines are usually personal favourites of mine, and Moukazaru is right near the top. It's both adorable and totally badarse to boot. I'm glad it's going to be recieving a fighting move right off the bat, setting it even further apart from it's predecossors.

And huzzah for Muku getting more fighting action too. I don't expect it to do well, but at this point, I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Didn't Megumi voice the Moukazaru from the summer school arc? I remember it sounding a lot like Hiko, anyway.

Then again, they changed Mukubird's va when it evolved despite the fact that Reiji's was voiced by Kiyotaka Furushima , so... :eek:
I don't remember is she did or not :/ I'm just gonna hope for the best! Even if she doesn't voice it, it's still a kickarse poke so it's a win anyway for us :D

Apart from the awesomeness of the episode itself, I'm looking forward so much to Iwane. I hope the music is as good as this weeks was as well.

We got a quite a big spoiler from the tv-screen in the preview...

rrrg.png

Monferno is last man standing versus Electabuzz and Honchkrow.

EDIT: lol no. Monferno is last man standing versus 4 of Shinji's Pokemon. Honchkrow is grey after all, if you look closely. Only 2 have fainted.

Last edited:

I knew there was something else I wanted to post a screencap of...

I think we could all see that coming what with the evolution and severely hurt thing. I bet it'll take out one of them before going down.

Is that FOUR pokemon its going against by itself?! Satoshi's gonna lose big time... What's the 5th pokemon, beneath Donkarasu?

Is that FOUR pokemon its going against by itself?! Satoshi's gonna lose big time... What's the 5th pokemon, beneath Donkarasu?

The fifth Pokémon is either Ringuma or Booburn. Hard to tell, though :/
EDIT:
Oh wait, by logic it must be Booburn since that's the fifth Pokémon Shinji sent out before the part one episode ended ^^;

Oh wait, by logic it must be Booburn since that's the fifth Pokémon Shinji sent out before the part one episode ended ^^;
Oh, durrr... That was so obvious :p God, I'm so slow!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom