• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP140: Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!

PKMN_Veteran

Since 97'
Reaction score
DP 140 "Naty, Natio… Mysterious Forest!"

[bp=DP140]Bulbapedia link[/bp]

- Natio seen flying away and (probably carrying something)
- Jun met again
- Something similar to a circus top was seen
- Suddenly Giant Pokémon! (or Satoshi and Co. shrank)
- Shots of the group with their now giant Pokémon
- Satoshi attacked by Onisuzume in the rain to remind us of the first episode
- A Naty is seen then starts to glow

Airs August 27 at 19:00 JST on TV Tokyo.

Last edited:
Re: DP 140 "Naty, Natio… Mysterious Forest!" Preview Thread

- Suddenly Giant Pokémon! (or Satoshi and Co. shrank)

Too many giant wild Pokemon, much more likely Ash and Co shrank.

Who was the Pokemon next to Ash while Barry had Heracross, with that flash, it could've just been a person but I'm sure there was a slight image of a Pokemon (not Pikachu nor Heracross, probably not Piplup either).

Too many giant wild Pokemon, much more likely Ash and Co shrank.

Who was the Pokemon next to Ash while Barry had Heracross, with that flash, it could've just been a person but I'm sure there was a slight image of a Pokemon (not Pikachu nor Heracross, probably not Piplup either).

ttttnmi.jpg

Umm... really can't tell.

- So, Pocchama and Pikachu are huge, they grew.
Hikari was riding on Pocchama as he swam, and Ash was riding Pikachu as he ran.

A flock of Onisuzume were chasing Satoshi and Pikachu in the rain. As noted above, probably to remind us of the first episode.

- Satoshi is wondering what is up with the forest and the huge Pokemon. You'd think they'd learn by now...?!

- Jun is shown. (*Insert Jun fangirl scream here*)

- Naty starts to evolve.

In the narration speech not much was said except for Ash blabbing and asking why the Pokemon are big and what in the world is wrong with the forest.

ttttnmi.jpg

Umm... really can't tell.

Wow, you really can't tell what's to the left of Ash, I mean I assume that's Dawn, and possibly Piplup, but those two alone wouldn't make up the rest of the image unless Dawn is wearing something weird.

Ariados attack as well no? I think this will be lame as was DP139. Well maybe not Jun is awesome too awesome to be in a dull episode.

- Satoshi is wondering what is up with the forest and the huge Pokemon. You'd think they'd learn by now...?!

I don't know, everything is huge, except Ash and Dawn, why come to the conclusion that the Pokemon grew. I could've swore I remember seeing grass, and water bank dwarfing Ash and co, would have to watch the preview again though.

looks like hikari's bracelet in that pic, or else it's a chara of the day or some pokemon we're seeing at a bad angle. but i think its hikari :D

please mention your daddy jun please mention your daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like hikari's bracelet in that pic, or else it's a chara of the day or some pokemon we're seeing at a bad angle. but i think its hikari :D

If its Dawn she looks deformed, I mean I can see Dawn's Bracelet too, but she's at an angle it doesn't make sense unless she's deformed. That fog over what I assume is her face looks weird. And if that is Piplup, then that loopy thing must be its deformed arm holding onto Dawn's unusually large head gear.

I really love how they're reenacting episode one, and the the first DP episode. Not so excited about seeing Hikari's incident again, but it'll be awesome to see Satoshi's.

But where is the battle Barry-Ash that confirmed? i dont see it

After the two rather blah recent episodes, at least this one looks fun.
Yay Jun.

Satoshi, Pika and Onisuzume! :'D

And asdkjkfj for Jun <3

The Pokemon I thought I saw was nothing but background. The only things in that scene are Dawn, Piplup, Ash, Pikachu, Barry and Heracross.

Isn't it weird Brock isn't in the preview at all? Makes me think he's doing something else like help Johanna with the garden or something.

Another "piplup episode". it's begining to be wired, the show is on it?
hope that ash and barry will have they're battle as well.

So, Ash and co. are trapped in the forest either full of giant Pokemon or shrunken and stuck in the forest.

The forest along with the giganticness, will of course turn out to be merely an illusion created by Natu and Xatu.

God, episodes of this kind are the most useless among useless fillers...

You mean crazy episodes like that are one of the best things in the whole show, especially when Barry is in them too

God, episodes of this kind are the most useless among useless fillers...

What on earth do you gain by threadshitting in every thread you post in?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom