• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP141: Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!

Re: DP 141 "Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!" Preview Thread

Where, exactly?

I think he means this one, from P.Sunday:
glow.jpg

IIRC that's from DP140, not 141. So just move along. :)

I think he means this one, from P.Sunday:
glow.jpg

IIRC that's from DP140, not 141. So just move along. :)
Yeah damn that's right sorry. Oh well it was a good try but a fail.

wait wat else did pokemon sunday say bout this episode?

wait wat else did pokemon sunday say bout this episode?

They aired the preview that was aired last Thursday. There should be a new preview tomorrow night.

Oh, his aching pride.

lol

Rhyperior looks better than I expected, and that's coming from someone who thought it was one of the most horribly designed Pokemon of Gen IV. Anyway looks to be a good episode, with Grotle getting some much needed battle redemption.

I didn't really like rhyperior at first, but its growing on me and I'm liking what I se from screenshots. Anyway what move is rhyperior using on grotle and whats grotle using?

Google Translator comes to the rescue!

"Futaba is the main event of the festival, competitions big battle! And the winner is the strongest frontier region Shinou brain that can fight Kurotsugu! To hear that, Ash Ketchum, of course, jun, Hikari, Takeshi even more entries! This tournament has won the battle unfolded, the system has demonstrated a strong game Sato Co., Ltd.! Ash Ketchum momentum is intact, the strongest man, Kurotsugu challenge! Pokemon is chosen Kurotsugu "Dorirupokemon"Dosaidon in!踏Mi締Meru figure that the earth is strong enough punch! Dosaidon chose against that Ash Ketchum, the same power attack Hayashigame! Inevitable battle! This fight to see it!! "

Nothing new really.

Google Translator comes to the rescue!

"Futaba is the main event of the festival, competitions big battle! And the winner is the strongest frontier region Shinou brain that can fight Kurotsugu! To hear that, Ash Ketchum, of course, jun, Hikari, Takeshi even more entries! This tournament has won the battle unfolded, the system has demonstrated a strong game Sato Co., Ltd.! Ash Ketchum momentum is intact, the strongest man, Kurotsugu challenge! Pokemon is chosen Kurotsugu "Dorirupokemon"Dosaidon in!踏Mi締Meru figure that the earth is strong enough punch! Dosaidon chose against that Ash Ketchum, the same power attack Hayashigame! Inevitable battle! This fight to see it!! "

SAY WHAT!?!? :dodgy:
i swear, with all the technology we have these days, why can't they make an online translator that's actually grammatically correct?

I made sense of it.

It says that the main event of the Twinleaf (Futaba) Festival is a big battle competition, with the winner getting to battle the Sinnoh Region's strongest Frontier Brain, Palmer (Kurotsugu). Hearing that, Ash enters along with Barry (Jun), Dawn (Hikari) and Brock (Takeshi). Ash wins and has the momentum going to challenge the strongest trainer, Palmer. Palmer chooses Rhyperior (Dosaidon) as his Pokémon in the battle.

I can't make sense of the rest beyond what appears to be saying Grotle (Hayashigame) is of equal power to Rhyperior.

None of what has been translated is any "new" news. All it confirms is that Dawn and Brock are competing as well. We already know that Ash is going to win this tournament and fight Palmer.

Let's hope it ends with a Double KO. I mean, Satoshi winning here would give the shaft to the entire Sinnoh BF crew, while Satoshi losing would result in serious Hayashigame shafting. ^^

The preview was really short today.

DP141preview_1.jpg

My dad is awesome!

DP141preview_2.jpg

Move Satoshi!

DP141preview_3.jpg

No, you move Hikari!

That was pretty much it.

Aahh I'm so excited for this episode

GUYS JUMP HIM, JUN PUSHED A GIRL. Everybody, jump 'im!

I can't wait for this episode because the twinleafshipper in me is going crazy atm because it looks so fun!

Yay :D I can't wait to see more of Kurotsugu!!

Nobody mentioned that we get to see Palmer's DRAGONITE!!!

But that was the very first scan of Palmer we had, did not we? - Palmer with his Dragonite in Fighting pose.

What you decide? Ash vs Dawn, Barry vs Brock? Ash vs Brock, Barry vs Dawn?

I'm going to guess, Dawn vs Barry, Brock vs Ash, Barry vs Ash

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom