• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp

some guy on serebiiforums is going around saying that he got a magazine that says cyndaquil is dawn's,but he isn't scanning it.
Really? I look around in that forum and didn't come across any user saying that. But there was a user who says he'll post a full version of a scan that's been posted over there once he gets the magazine.

And here's the part of it:
scanst.jpg

He also said that Hikari getting Hinoarashi has been confirmed for a while, but he didn't post it as he couldn't find a scan.

Edit:The user I'm talking about is PK0082 who I think is a member here as well. He often posts scans and translations.

Last edited:
Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp

Looks like Corocoro magizine by the pictures. probably the new September episode. I will try to get into it.

Last edited:

oh i realized that guy is a member here too,pk009 or something,he usually post scans other than the hot spring battle thing, everything else he says about the unaired episodes is true.
I just hope he's wrong.

What is Hinoarashi sitting on in that scan?

Looks like the pad from the cases eggs are carried in, like how phanpy's egg, not sure about the others, had that glass case. Show's without a doubt cyndaquil's the egg pokemon.

I wonder how its personality will be different than Ash's. Ash's Cyndaquil acted sleepy and cute, Dawn's Cynda doesn't seem much different.

This really screws over Ash's Cynda though, between Monferno and Dawn's Cynda, Ash's probably won't be used at all.

I wonder how its personality will be different than Ash's. Ash's Cyndaquil acted sleepy and cute, Dawn's Cynda doesn't seem much different.

This really screws over Ash's Cynda though, between Monferno and Dawn's Cynda, Ash's probably won't be used at all.

Judging by the preview, it seems to be taking all the abuse from the older pokemon. As of now, there's really no difference between the two of them.

Dawn getting Cyndaquil wouldn't stop Ash from using his. Sure, it might not join the main team but actually not get used!?

Anyway this Cyndaquil is probably going to have a "baby" personality since it just came out of an egg and all.

I can't imagine what a Cynda could do on Dawn's team when she only needs 1 ribbon left, and Mamoswine will likely get her final ribbon.

Its almost as if her Cynda is going to do nothing until after the Grand Festival for the next contest arc.

Unless Dawn uses Cyndaquil in the Grand Festival, which would be really stupid given its lack of experience it'd have.

I can't imagine what a Cynda could do on Dawn's team when she only needs 1 ribbon left, and Mamoswine will likely get her final ribbon.

Its almost as if her Cynda is going to do nothing until after the Grand Festival for the next contest arc.

That's exactly what happened with May and Munch and there's nothing wrong with that

Any idea on Kazunari's VA yet?

3 words: Bulbasaur, Grovyle, Bulbasaur.

Dawn might be saving Cyndaquil in her next adventure. If it is in the Johto League, or another league, she will probably take Cyndaquil and Piplup and leave the rest with Johanna.

Gaaaah! I want a bigger scan to see what Masukippa's up to and what Kojilina looks like <3

PK :3 I'm glad you're getting this magazine!

Most likely Cyndaquil will be the "fifth pokemon" but won't do anything at all. Just like Munchlax. Even then, in Dawn's hands, what will it really do? When was the last time Mamoswine has done anything in contests?

I don't understand some of this Hinoarashi complaining. Didn't people want that because Chikorita was too obvious and girly? I'm glad the writers went this way.

to see what Masukippa's up to

It's fighting Manmoo.

When was the last time Mamoswine has done anything in contests?

The next one will be its first one.

oh i wonder whats in dawns egg!

Well this is a little predictable. Ahh well I like Cyndaquil still it's a shame this whole Johto business just feels so forced it's untrue! And oh look another Urasring man Sinnoh is infested with them!

I know this show is based on selling wares and all, but man. That first half really did feel like I was watching a 15 minute advert.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom