• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP151: Agnome, Yuxie, Emrit! ・ DP152: Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!!

PKMN_Veteran

Since 97'
Reaction score
DP 151 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit! & DP 152 "Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!"

[bp=DP151]DP 151 Bulbapedia link[/bp]
[bp=DP152]DP 152 Bulbapedia link[/bp]

Not much new footage seen but:

- Hunter J is seen attempting to catch the Lake Trio
- Akagi has the red chain in his hand to summon Dialga and Palkia

Airs November 12 at 19:00 JST on TV Tokyo.

Last edited:
Re: DP 151 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit!" Preview Thread

Should be 151&152 seeing how its a 2 episode special.

I notice Uxie is the one blasting J's visor off. And remember what happens if you catch Uxie's gaze...

Be something if J takes all three Fairy attacks and loses all capacity (given that that's what I wanted to have happen to Cyrus)

I notice Uxie is the one blasting J's visor off. And remember what happens if you catch Uxie's gaze...

Be something if J takes all three Fairy attacks and loses all capacity (given that that's what I wanted to have happen to Cyrus)
I really wanna know how the hell though is J catching the pixies after making the red chain? Really this shit is like damn. But seriously why need the pixies and the chain? I'm so confused. Another thing is if J does get affected by the powers of the pixies how the hell does she capture them. GAH this is too confusing.

This is the hour special.
Both Episode 151 and 152 should be added to the thread. .__.;

Oh! Mitchman noted it too--

who knows maybe the pixies actually stop J, and then go to Mount Coronet of thier own vocation when Cyrus activates the chain only to be sneak attacked by TG's best pokemon and then used to amplify the chain's power.

I hope J does look into Uxie's eyes, seriously it's time someone shut her down.

Uxie was seen stoned in one of the previews so she succeeds all right.

Re: DP151-52 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit!" & "Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!" Preview

These two episodes actually feel like they will connect with the whole Galactic arc as a whole.
Hopefully this epic finale makes up for the meh first episode.

Re: DP151-52 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit!" & "Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!" Preview

Hopefully this epic finale makes up for the meh first episode.

I don't think the first episode is supposed to count as part of the final
It was just an episode focused on Jupiter, just like Saturn and Mars got their own eps... only that this one was also used as a set up for the real ending
And that reminds me how I expected Cynthia to be in today's ep which would make her appear for 3 eps in a row... but she didn't appear at all - so she's only in these 2 final eps
Gary's Umbreon's VA is in the VA list for these eps so hopefully Gary gets more than a quick cameo... the only other interesting VA I noticed there is Kellyn's (or at least, I think he's Kellyn) but he's probably just doing a new character... oh and Carolina's VA is listed too (I don't remember if we saw her in the various previews or not)

The legend says that there's a delay in the time it takes for the Fairies' powers to kick in. So she could get hit by it, finish the mission, and lose all memory later.

For those of you wondering why they need both the Red Chain AND the Pixies...

Ok, so we know in the games that the reason why the Pixies were captured was to obtain the red gems in order to create the Red Chain....but in the anime, it's quite different. Remember what Cyrus said in Doulbe Team Turnover? All three Pixies are needed along with the Lustrous and Adamant Orbs to bring forth Palkia and Dialga...and he also says that those orbs ARE those Legendary Dragons too....if you think about it, it sounds like the Pixies are needed to bring the orbs "to life". Which would make sense somewhat since the Pixies represent the basics of a living soul: willpower, emotion, and knowledge. Add those to two inanimate objects who are supposedly supposed to be Dialga and Palkia themseleves, well.....there ya go, lol. It's just a speculation I have though...

For those of you wondering why they need both the Red Chain AND the Pixies...

Ok, so we know in the games that the reason why the Pixies were captured was to obtain the red gems in order to create the Red Chain....but in the anime, it's quite different. Remember what Cyrus said in Doulbe Team Turnover? All three Pixies are needed along with the Lustrous and Adamant Orbs to bring forth Palkia and Dialga...and he also says that those orbs ARE those Legendary Dragons too....if you think about it, it sounds like the Pixies are needed to bring the orbs "to life". Which would make sense somewhat since the Pixies represent the basics of a living soul: willpower, emotion, and knowledge. Add those to two inanimate objects who are supposedly supposed to be Dialga and Palkia themseleves, well.....there ya go, lol. It's just a speculation I have though...

That makes sense, but the big question is, are they the same Dialga and Palkia.

That makes sense, but the big question is, are they the same Dialga and Palkia.

As in the movies? That's a good question....there's something I've been wondering you guys, are the movies in canon with the show? 'Cause that makes it really confusing, assuming that in the show Ash and co. haven't seen Dialga and Palkia yet.

As in the movies? That's a good question....there's something I've been wondering you guys, are the movies in canon with the show? 'Cause that makes it really confusing, assuming that in the show Ash and co. haven't seen Dialga and Palkia yet.
Lunar Wing in DP104(?) says high.

The preview makes this finale look good, but with only 2 episodes, it feels like its going to be rushed regardless.

Its like all the action is going to be done over with very quickly. Really needed to be a 4-5 parter IMO.

The preview makes this finale look good, but with only 2 episodes, it feels like its going to be rushed regardless.

Its like all the action is going to be done over with very quickly. Really needed to be a 4-5 parter IMO.

Considering that, I honestly do not see anything new outside what we have already seen in the previews.

Its not like there's a lot to cover. We don't need an entire half-hour for J vs The Pixies, then there's the Red Chain activation, Dialga and Palkia aresummoned, they disappear, and Cyrus gets arrested/flees. Since they're not including the Platinum/Giratina stuff, then 2 episodes fits this, but 3 would have been nice.

At least they're not shoehorning Lance in here this time.

The legend says that there's a delay in the time it takes for the Fairies' powers to kick in. So she could get hit by it, finish the mission, and lose all memory later.

Actually, if it's with Uxie, it'd be instant loss of memory. The other two would take time (Mesprit's is 3 days, Azelf's is 7). Just thought I'd clarify that (you know I know this stuff). It'd be awesome to see that happen on screen though . . . *crosses fingers*

But yeah, I'm looking forward to this. Not sure exactly what I'd like happen though, but I just want it to be EPIC and memorable. I agree that a two-parter just feels . . . rather rushed for such a huge event, but meh.

*impatiently patiently waiting for Awesome Lake-Fairy Action and Team Galactic Epicness*

Maybe Cynthia in the end, after all the mess, will gift Ash with a gible egg °w°

*runz*

For some reason, I can't wait to see Ash and co.'s reaction when they find out who Cyrus is...kinda like an "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!" moment.:-D I'm also starting to wonder too if maybe this whole episode won't be dedicated to just Hunter J catching the Lake Guardians...maybe they head up to Spear Pillar about 5 minutes or so before the episode ends?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom