• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP161/162 titles

We need to wait until he will give there explanations.
And it was my mistake, i opened the thread.

From my very limited knowledge of Japanese, I think its just speculation on their part, they like to make guesses about the show, too.

there already pass 12 days from the publication of DP161, and they still didn't publish DP162. there is a chance that this contest will be only one part? what do you think?

Well, from what I've gathered, the title seems to be "Pokemon Contest! Asatsuki Convention" .aka. this is a one part contest :-/ They'd have stuck in a Part 1 in otherwise.

And bugger all as far as this goes if it's Hikari's last. A 1 parter against a CotD with two boring Pikachu rip-offs? Ugh.

I really don't expect this contest to be the last before GF...Dawn's practice in DP155 wasn't too edifying...And last contest should be two parter...not to mention it's way better to win a last ribbon by defeating a known character (either Kenny or Jessie or any old one-shot rival since Zoey actually aquired 5)

And who cares there would be another contest after Sunnyshore...

She needs to win her last ribbon against Musashi! :p I refuse for it to happen any other way!!!!

Would they really give Dawn 3 contest losses in a row?

Dawn hasn't won a contest since she beat Ursula. That was three contests ago.

THEY MUST! :p

I dunno. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it seems very odd for her last contest to be a 1 part ep, if nothing else. Even forgetting the CotD and stuff! Both of Haruka's last contests were 2 parters.

I don't really understand - where are you getting this 2 part business from? Yes, 162 is "Pokemon Contest! Asatsuki Converntion!" (bear in mind there is no "part 1" in the title...) but 161 is the Pokethlon and we don't know 163. It could be the second part, but at this stage it looks unlikely to me.

I agree that if it is a 2 parter, it's probably her final ribbon, but I see no indication of that so far.

They simply can name DP162 something like "Hikari vs. ...! Deciding battle!"
But I agree for the moment we have no reason to assume that this is a two-parter so quoting the classic: Let's wait for the actual episodes before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh -_- No wonder I was so confused.
*feels stupid*

So who (and where have they) said that 162 is still the contest?

No one. it's still unknown. i wonder when they will publish DP162's title, considering this is the 2nd part.

Yes but is it the second part? This is my point exactly :-/ If it were, why are they taking so damn long to publish it?

Yes but is it the second part? This is my point exactly :-/ If it were, why are they taking so damn long to publish it?

Because we only get episode titles a month in advanced. Since we've known all of January's for awhile, we have to wait until then to learn what February's are. And don't forget that New Years is a huge holiday in Japan. There's no way we'd learn anything until after that's over anyway.

Because we only get episode titles a month in advanced. Since we've known all of January's for awhile, we have to wait until then to learn what February's are. And don't forget that New Years is a huge holiday in Japan. There's no way we'd learn anything until after that's over anyway.
That's true enough.

Still, it makes me hopeful that this episode title doesn't have a "Part 1" stuck on the end of it :p

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom