• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP162

I actually hope that Urara will use Plusle and Minun similar to how Hikari used Pachirisu against her, by deflecting/guarding against attacks. Seeing as it is usually Hikari that uses this strategy, it will be interesting to see it used against her.

I believe Habunake's days are numbered.

I actually hope that Urara will use Plusle and Minun similar to how Hikari used Pachirisu against her, by deflecting/guarding against attacks. Seeing as it is usually Hikari that uses this strategy, it will be interesting to see it used against her.

Naah, I think Grass Knotting the ragging mammooth fits her style more. Though for the echidna, I think that's her only chance to win.

I believe Habunake's days are numbered.

Sadly, but all good things must come to an end.

I actually hope that Urara will use Plusle and Minun similar to how Hikari used Pachirisu against her, by deflecting/guarding against attacks. Seeing as it is usually Hikari that uses this strategy, it will be interesting to see it used against her.QUOTE]

I agree, the choice in pokemon is a clear attempt by the writers to mirror their last battle... I see the Ursula v Dawn battle being the opposite of last battle, i.e. electric defeats ground, but then Dawn adapts her strategy and cyndaquil saves the day... or Mamoswine gets his anger under control and changes strategies...

But then again, I see Mamoswine's disobedience and anger management problem arc being resolved at the GF rather than the last contest...

Well now, what's the most threatening thing Plusle and Minun could honestly do? Try to make themselves apart of her team? (it's a pretty scary thought)

Maybe she mistook them for kickballs and scored a goal.

Well now, what's the most threatening thing Plusle and Minun could honestly do? Try to make themselves apart of her team? (it's a pretty scary thought)

Well knowing what little kids do personally, she probably pulled on Plusle and Minun to the point where they couldn't take it anymore and shocked her with a giant electric attack. With Pokemon it really could be traumatizing.

Maybe she mistook them for kickballs and scored a goal.

Grass Knot would do wonders against Mamoswine.

Cyndaquil they could take out easily if they gang up on it.

Honestly, with Dawn having beaten Ursula for her last ribbon, I really think the win is her's.(Ursula)

Keep in mind, both Plusle and Minun can learn Fake Tears and Nasty Plot.

I would be sorely dissapointed if neither move gets used.

Keep in mind, both Plusle and Minun can learn Fake Tears and Nasty Plot.

I would be sorely dissapointed if neither move gets used.

Well, it's a no brainer that they need to know more than just Electric attacks!

Curious to know what Ulala has up her sleeve.

I can see Seviper getting the boot later, many people in Serebii's next Pokémon Thread say how she will release Seviper and get a Dunsparce to promote HG/SS, even though Dunsparce doesn't fit her much despite beind based on a snake. I think she will release Seviper after it wins a contest, like many there say.

If she's to get a pokemon promoting HGSS why not give her the smoochum she's wanted sinces way back? Or would it cause a psychic baby-boom in team rocket?

It seems that Ursula made her homework. I wonder how she learned Dawn had such traumatic experience. She probably tied up Kenny to make him talk

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom