• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP162

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
From Newtype

Double Battle! VS Plusle and Minun!

Airdate 4th february

Iwane is animating.

So yeah...looks like that contest will be 2-parter what means Dawn's last probably.

Too bad, I didn't want it to be the last contest before GF

Also noticeable is that Tomioka (the head writer of the D/P series), is in charge of both contest episodes.

This is it. Hikari is winning her last ribbon! :D

Would you forgive me for being negative in saying that a battle against tropical Pichu bootlegs really doesn't inspire much...or, in actuallity, any excitement for moi, personally?

You would? Awww, you're all heart, ya lil' puddum!

The Serebii poster used 2chan as their source, but Kairyu used Newtype? And yeah, the Serebii thread was just locked.

So Dawn will win her last ribbon...finally. I need some big competition like the GF to keep me glued to the screen.

But as much as I think those two are perfect when it comes to a double appeal, a double battle? They better have some good jolts in them 'cause seeing Mamoswine just squash them won't be fun...

I don't see this title in Newtype. it's probably fake.

Last edited:
I can assure you that this title is NOT fake. I don't post fake titles.

Finally, she can win this and move on to the GF and end this mehish contest arc.

Yay 2 episodes! ^_^ I actually hope she'll lose but I guess it is likely she'll win

Against Plusle and Minum I see. I hope there's something special about them, like them working together as a team and taking advantage of their special ability. Dawn's first Double Performance is getting good with every bit of info being leaked about it.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom