• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP166 - Sunnyshore Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojiro

It's showtime
Reaction score
Credit: Slowkingsley, Serebii forums

March 4th
Takeoff! Sunnyshore Tower!!

Tower? Not the Shirube Lighthouse?

Yes. this title is real. from Newtype.

What is Sunyshore Tower?

Anyway, I hope it's something unimportant, because then it would be a good episode to waste Kinoshita on and then Iwane will take care of the Gym in DP167.

EDIT: Newtype confirms Kinoshita animates this.

OMG! It's so easy to post a fake information and say "From Newtype".

I've just checked Newtype. They still have old titles and summaries.

A really cheap way to give a blatant fake. Do you really think we're THAT stupid?

You can check, it's from Serebiiformus. no one said there nothing about a fake title or not.

You can check, it's from Serebiiformus. no one said there nothing about a fake title or not.

Serebiiforums isn't a source.

Really, it's idiotic to say that the title comes from a specific site without giving a proper link. It simply confirms that the thing is fake.

If that was really from Newtype, the person would give the proper link to the page, wouldn't he?

I also can start a new thread about some "New Pokemon" and state the source as Pokemon.co.jp. But if I don't give the proper link, the information is worthless and most likely fake.

Really, this place makes me lose my faith in humanity...

Yeah, there's no source linked on Serebii. Seems fake to me too...

Well Slowkingsley never give fake titles.

If you don't believe you can close this thread and then to open this if it's real.

Now he add a Japanese title - here - 「発進!ナギサタワー!!」

OMG! It's so easy to post a fake information and say "From Newtype".

I've just checked Newtype. They still have old titles and summaries.

A really cheap way to give a blatant fake. Do you really think we're THAT stupid?

Before you are calling someone stupid, in your link there aren't title of DP163-165. it's not the right place.

Last edited:
Huh, doubting Slowkingsley, this one's new.

"The guy is trustable" is never a proof.

Everyone makes mistakes.

But if someone states that the info comes from Newtype yet there's nothing on Newtype - it's totally fishy.

Newtype is a magazine is it not?

Yes, it is. But it's pretty unusual in this fandom to have the information straight from a magazine published only in Japan...

Well, since the guy IS indeed trustable, the title is most likely true but it should never be considered a reason to blindly believe someone. It's always easier to believe when we there's a mag scan or website update...

I would prefer Shirube Lighthouse than a random tower but whatever.

Mikan better appear.

Am I the only one who finds the use of "takeoff" more interesting than the mention of a tower? Unless the translation is off, shouldn't it be in reference to an airplane? It reminds me of this episode, which had to do with getting to Olivine City. Does Sunyshore City have an airport like its Johto counterpart, and will the episode have anything to do with Jasmine?

Am I the only one who finds the use of "takeoff" more interesting than the mention of a tower? Unless the translation is off, shouldn't it be in reference to an airplane? It reminds me of this episode, which had to do with getting to Olivine City. Does Sunyshore City have an airport like its Johto counterpart, and will the episode have anything to do with Jasmine?

LOL, what you just said [tragically] reminds me of that day about nine years ago in NYC... you know what I mean.

Maybe Maxim will be quiet now:

dp166.jpg

No idea what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom