• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ash battles this trainer after Paul, then yes, Ash is losing to him/her.

If he battles him/her before Paul, he'll win.

I'd like to think that Ash would beat this trainer if his/her attitude sucks.

I'd like to think that Ash would beat this trainer if his/her attitude sucks.

I guess they feel Ash has gotten too strong now that the only way to have him lose a league is to a legendary.

Cheap way to see Ash lose yet another league, if you ask me.

Especially since Ash Vs. Paul should have been the finals.

Here's how I see it...

Ash vs. Conway Top 16
Ash vs. Random Trainer (the Heatran guy?) Top 8
Ash vs. Paul Top 4
Ash vs. LT Top 2 - Probably Lose

"We"? Everybody seen this...

Yeah, what's meant by that is that at the beginning of Greatest Day there's a battle that takes place: Infernape vs. Entei, Buizel vs. Darkrai and Pikachu vs. Lucario. Since this LT has a Darkrai it may be too much of a coincedence it was just added there randomly. Maybe a teaser of what's to come :p

I think that Ash will lose all of his Pokemon but Pikachu will fall along with Darkrai. The match can be in 1/2 Final.

Based on the opening I wonder if the Darkrai trainer will also have an entei and a lucario. Man that would be awesome!

I thought it was E4 Lucian when I saw the episode.
I've felt the exact same way since seeing the scoreboard from DP182.

If LT does end up having the Lucario, and if it ends up being a disguised Zoroark, I'd love to see that just cause of how similar the two are in a lot of aspects. A lot of ifs though.

It's Pokemon Hunter J... Darkrai saved her from the pit and she challenged gyms afterwards.

It's Pokemon Hunter J... Darkrai saved her from the pit and she challenged gyms afterwards.
I know you're being facetious, but if you'd brought that up during our previous discussion about the trainer's identity, I would have given it serious thought. It's not less random than the Riley suggestion and I personally find it much more interesting.

I think that Ash will lose all of his Pokemon but Pikachu will fall along with Darkrai. The match can be in 1/2 Final.

I think some of Ash Pokemon will pull through.
Pikachu will strike out one of his Pokemon is my guess.
He's Ash strongest Pokemon.

I would say its Karen (cuz shes a dark type trainer and darkrai is a dark type), but then again, its highly improbably and she is all the way back in Johto, so it has to be a character that sets Ash on his way to Isshu since the character has yet to be revealed.

I think it could either be Lucian, Karen, or maybe even the new BW girl, Iris.

Pikachu will strike out one of his Pokemon is my guess.
He's Ash strongest Pokemon.

You must be kidding. Pikachu is not the strongest Pokemon Ash has. His Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile are at least stronger.

So far now Infernape with Blaze ability is also stronger. Remeber battles in gyms at least.

It's an original "dark" character, one that we have not seen in the anime thus far.

Anyone think that this might be a ditto that's just stuck? :/

I'm not sure what to expect from this guy, He/she gave Barry the heebie-jeebies, so I'm a bit worried...

I kinda want Ash to face him/her before the Paul battle, just so that he can be out of the way, but there's little chance of that happening, since Ash seems to face his regular rivals before the "big bad."

Darkrai may be a legendary, but his stats aren't like, godly. I mean, in the games, his defenses are definitely breech-able (90 each for spD and def) and he has a mach punch infernape. It's not that ridiculous, right? But I don't know the rest of his/her team, so I can't tell if that's even his/her biggest threat :p

Ah, screw the double pronouns (english REALLY needs to get a gender-neutral one..). I'll refer to him as a dude from now.

"S/he" works fine. "It" too. But "he" is considered gender neutral in the English language.

So..It's not the guy with the cool hair from the scoreboards? I'm putting my bets on him.

I think know who it is. Either Lucian or a relative of his. That kind of power is something I can see an Elite Four member getting a hold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom