• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just hope he battles Ash in the Top 2, but beats him. I want to what the LT is like.

live1277593892780.jpg
This screenshot makes it look like the darkrai trainer is wearing lipstick.
Or maybe its the weird shading.

Different trousers. Even then bullshit. He's already an E4 and they get to challenge Shirona as we know. Why do you think that Oba vs Shirona has been mentioned in DP180?

So I was on youtube and stumbled upon this vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMQKhz6kjY&playnext_from=TL&videos=nNTERYB7L_s

the guy has some valid points maybe it is Lucian after all and he wants a shot at Cynthia so he can be the Sinnoh League champ

So is this being ignored despite showing that it can't possibly be Lucian? Or the fact that in the poster above your post, the hair is about the same shade of bluish-green as I showed in my post?

Not to mention that the user also shows a small clip of the mystery trainer walking where you get an even better view at what the hair colour is. Yeah, its shaded out, but not to ridiculous proportions that you can't make out the general colour.

That and the only thing the same about the jacket is its colour and it looks more like a poncho worn over a white suit.

Different trousers. Even then bullshit. He's already an E4 and they get to challenge Shirona as we know. Why do you think that Oba vs Shirona has been mentioned in DP180?

Even Aaron got to challenge Cynthia, and we definitely know he didn't need to win the league.

So a Sinnoh E-4 challenging the Sinnoh League to challenge the Sinnoh Champion is pretty bull, unless their testing whether or not they deserve to challenge the champion (if they somehow lose).

Besides Lucian specializes in psychic Pokemon Darkrai and the trainer having possibly other types, makes no sense.

I mean it could be a relative of Lucian I'll possibly give some credence into that possible theory but looking very carefully of when the trainer passed Barry I distinctly saw a girl or someone obviously feminine.

I can't see it being Lucian one way or another, unless this is a small plot of Legendary Trainer being Lucian and being possessed by something, which is why Cynthia is there, so she can have a battle with a possessed Lucian, winning and ending the plot (but if they were going to do that, that would be cutting a lot of time from the league).

I agree with the Legendary trainer being a woman, the way the trainer walks seemed a bit feminine, and the lipstick on that poster.

So the character is the one with the puffy hair? It looks green in the preview.

Now why would it be Karen or Lucian anyway?

It's too vague to tell if it's female or just bishonen. But it's design seems excellent; Reminds me of Lucian. But it does appear to have lip stick..

Maybe she's Isshu related.

I honestly think they're building it up to have Ash beat this trainer with the Darkrai. The way they're foreshadowing the battle with the trainer known to have a legendary and with what Flint said to Ash. If I'm proven wrong I'm not going to be that surprised either.

I honestly think they're building it up to have Ash beat this trainer with the Darkrai. The way they're foreshadowing the battle with the trainer known to have a legendary and with what Flint said to Ash. If I'm proven wrong I'm not going to be that surprised either.

Uh, no, not really.

They wouldn't place the Paul battle before it, and the LT battle isn't even the final battle of the league. I believes it for the Top 4. They would have Ash beat this trainer and then lose to some other random COTD/filler character after that.

Uh, no, not really.

They wouldn't place the Paul battle before it, and the LT battle isn't even the final battle of the league. I believes it for the Top 4. They would have Ash beat this trainer and then lose to some other random COTD/filler character after that.

We don't know how it goes yet with pacing so we can't say for certain but that could happen. Ash could beat both and then be overconfident and then lose in say the semi's or finals by using Pokemon he normally wouldn't because his Sinnoh team and other stronger Poke's have been worn out.

Well unti we get a proper summary, or see the actual preview for DP186 we can't say when the battle will be. Didn't the writers skip Dawn's Top 16 and Top 8 battles? They could do the same for Ash honeslty, and have still frames similar to that of the Pokeringer contest before they reach the semi's.

We don't know how it goes yet with pacing so we can't say for certain but that could happen. Ash could beat both and then be overconfident and then lose in say the semi's or finals by using Pokemon he normally wouldn't because his Sinnoh team and other stronger Poke's have been worn out.

To who? You think they're going to introduce yet another character for Ash to lose to?

You see the scoreboard for the league? All the other character designs are generic. There's no one for Ash to lose to.

To who? You think they're going to introduce yet another character for Ash to lose to?

You see the scoreboard for the league? All the other character designs are generic. There's no one for Ash to lose to.

That's a possibility, I really don't think it matters. And besides we have no idea when this battle will take place. For all we know it could be the finals or it might now.

That's a possibility, I really don't think it matters. And besides we have no idea when this battle will take place. For all we know it could be the finals or it might now.

So if its the finals, what difference does it make? Another lost league is another lost league.

What place Ash comes in doesn't matter. Just like Ash getting Top 8 in Hoenn again didn't matter.

What matters is a win in the league or a loss.

So if its the finals, what difference does it make? Another lost league is another lost league.

What place Ash comes in doesn't matter. Just like Ash getting Top 8 in Hoenn again didn't matter.

What matters is a win in the league or a loss.

Only thing that matters is win or lose? That's an extremely stupid thing to say, both in real life and about Pokémon
Ash is constantly improving and the League resulsts prove it
You can't say it doesn't mean anything if Ash gets to the final this time, after getting Top 16/8 before

Even in real life it might take people a looong time until they'll win a big competition they're doing for years
It's not easy to get first place at anything... and getting second place is always a great achievement... especially if you do that after only getting Top 8 at most before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom