• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP186: Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
- Bossgodora vs. Pikachu
- Toritodon vs. Mukuhawk
- Dorapion vs. Buoysel
- Toritodon vs. Buoysel
- Bossgodora vs. Goukazaru. We also see Goukazaru using its new move.

Re: DP 186 "Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

Flash Cannon from Aggron it would seem.

Also, it was confirmed that Infernape has a blue Flare Blitz. So no Blast Burn as far as we can tell right now. Might come in the 3rd Act.

StaraptorGastrodon.jpg

Potential Body Slam? (thanks Ryu)

i'm really curious to see how they draw this out over three episodes.

but i am really glad jun is sticking around for more interesting and unique (and spazzed out) commentary than just the regular spectators would provide XD

Glion JUST has to have a few new moves up its sleeve, it hopefully wasn't slacking around while it was training. XD

Top 8...ugh, WHYYYY????
Ah well, Gastrodon looks pretty beast here. And staraptor looks...troubled D:

Flash Cannon from Aggron it would seem.

Also, it was confirmed that Infernape has a blue Flare Blitz. So no Blast Burn as far as we can tell right now. Might come in the 3rd Act.

StaraptorGastrodon.jpg

Potential Body Slam? (thanks Ryu)
I'm guessing that Gastrodon wanted a break, but the ground was too hard to get comfortable on.

I'm surprised Infernape is being used this early in the battle.
Also, Top 8? :(

Ouch. Poor Staraptor. But it looks like Gastrodon isn't completely immobile on land. Bit tricky to wrap my head around the idea, though.

Looks like Ash won't get very much. I'm not sure I'm liking the outcome either.

I don't think Buizel is going to get anything, since it's up against Gastrodon and Drapion and we know Staraptor is likely going to beat Gastrodon.

Kinda sucks that this is Top 8, but I'm really not surprised.

Seeing how much Ash switched in his battle against Conway, we can expect the same to happen here...So I can't really tell what pokemon Ash knocks out with who or even if Paul will knock anyone out D:

Why doesn't Infernape just mach punch that aggron? X4 weakness! lol.

Now Staraptor knows how Bellsprout felt.

Can't wait for this episode, Gliscor and Torterra are being kept for later it seems...

So that means if this 1/4 final the will skip semifinal and make the final match Ash VS LT trainer.

Where was this idea of the Legendary Trainer battle being the final battle conceived?

Where was this idea of the Legendary Trainer battle being the final battle conceived?

Some jurks who have thought that a 6 VS 6 battle can be skipped -_-

Most people thought that both Ash, and Dawn would get Top 2 this saga. Also the fact it's a legendary, it seems like a battle suited for the final.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom