• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP190: Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi!

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
- So everyone's on a boat when a group of Dokukurage start attacking.
- Now, all the pokemon on board have been poisoned! It looks like filler girl asks Takeshi to help out.
- At the end, Takeshi looks like he's making a tough decision...

Re: DP 190 "Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi!" Preview Thread

Brock does the callout at the end. Nice little touch.

Hmmm.. not much in this preview that we didn't know already, but anyway, nice to see Brock get focused on one last time.

At the end, I am pretty sure I saw Brock holding Ash's Pikachu too. Though I may be mistaken.

Sorry but boring episode is boring....okay I'll reserve judgement but still doesn't look at all interesting. At least Happiny gets some focus though.

And what the deuce Ash, using Pikachu's iron tail against Tentacruel? I was going to bitch and moan that he was using Pikachu instead of a Pokemon that needs it but eh, I don't care that much.

Pinch Healing V.2

At the end, I am pretty sure I saw Brock holding Ash's Pikachu too. Though I may be mistaken.

You may be right, Keyhole was lagging pretty bad at the time.

ok then I stand corrected :)

There's still no evidence towards Takeshi leaving, guys. How did tht rumor ever get blown up this much and taken as fact, anyway?

That he's not in Best Wishes, perhaps?

So Brock is taking care of these pokemon because the boat is short on medical staff?

Says who?

Isn't it obvious?

They give Brock something like this a new career (he had a monologue in just today's episode, of what I don't know, though it might be because he thinks he's holding Ash back for whatever reason, that would be my guess), another gym leader is joining the main cast in B/W, Just where the hell is Brock supposed to fit in?

^ Whilst I agree with you, TR's voice actors are shown there but we haven't actually seen them yet.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom