• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP31 title

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
From TV Taro, quoted by Pokeani,

The title for the April 26 episode (DP31) is
ナエトル対ナエトル!スピード対決!!(Turtwig VS Turtwig! Speed Showdown!!)

Is the other Turtwig Natane's?

I'd love to see a Pokemon Race...

And maybe Buneary could enter to try and impress Pikachu... (haha, Turtwig and the Buneary).

I'd also like to say this is Natane, but that is what I said when we first found out DP 25 and Roserade...

Some dude on Pokeani mentions this being part of "Amber Castle" arc or something...

The BanPre site mentioned it being an arc...

I think my translator mistook town for castle though.

But...what if this is Ritchie's Turtwig?

I can see the writers doing this as some sick joke.

I hope the other Turtwig evolves so its second form can be debuted in the anime and we can have something like the Treecko Vs. Grovyle episode back in AG.

Since Pochama's second form is getting a proper debut via the Contest it would be nice to see Turtwig's second form get its debut here, and eventually foreshadow Ash's Turtwig evolving down the road.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom