• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP56 title and 29.11 one hour special

I think the double episode might be the Solaceon Contest.

I'm sure it is.

Let's prepare for another dull contest. This time, Hikari is going to win (she lost Yosuga, now she'll win).

Then, visit ruins and head to Tobari (not Kannagi, because in the game Kannagi was after 3 and 4 badge, after defeating Maxi, head to Koduck Restaurant [meet Shirona there] and head to Kannagi, then, back to Yosuga.) I just hope that writers don't make another thousand of fillers between gyms. Fillers in Shin'ou are especially damn annoying. The DP series is so fuckass slow.

Why the fuck do we wanna see a damn Psyduck restaurant?

Because it was in games.

You prefer another fuckass filler instead of game-based episode? If yes, I don't really get your system of preference. Shin'ou fillers are even worse than Jouto ones (mainly because of lack of new Pokemon debuts).

Koduck Restaurant is also another opportunity for Shirona appearance, a far better occassion than crowding her in a filler.

I also do want to see the Secret Medicine (anime really lacks Items, so we need it).

So, that's why the fuck we want to see a damn Koduck restaurant.

The last episode that featured a Psyduck was terrible. The one from early BF with that rich girl and her Psyduck who didn't know how to attack.

The only Psyduck in the anime that was interesting was Misty's, all other Psyducks are friggin boring.

The last episode that featured a Psyduck was terrible. The one from early BF with that rich girl and her Psyduck who didn't know how to attack.

The only Psyduck in the anime that was interesting was Misty's, all other Psyducks are friggin boring.

Maybe. But I liked the Koduck arc in the game. It was a fantastic KinGin reference (Secret Medicine). And Shirona appearance makes every episode a bit better, doesn't it? In the game, the Shirona also gives the player the key item to deliver to Shirona's grandma in Kannagi Town. Wouldn't it also make sense in anime?

Who cares about dull Koduck, the thing is Shirona and a gate to Kannagi Town side-quest (it's an Useless Town, but it's very close to Shin'ou legend and one of Ginga-dan appearances takes place there). That's why the Koduck Restaurant MUST be in. It's a gate to a side-quest.

You prefer another fuckass filler instead of game-based episode? If yes, I don't really get your system of preference. Shin'ou fillers are even worse than Jouto ones (mainly because of lack of new Pokemon debuts).
This is a Spiritomb episode involving the Odd Keystone and probably the Crumbled Well or whatever it's called. Which was in the game.

I win Maxim.

Koduck Restaurant is also another opportunity for Shirona appearance, a far better occassion than crowding her in a filler.
And that's so much better then her expanding on a story that could logically be about her since she owns a Spiritomb in the games?

Really Maxim, I don't get how the hell a RESTAURAUNT is more interesting for an E4 champion to appear at then a well involving a evil ghost.

This is a Spiritomb episode involving the Odd Keystone and probably the Crumbled Well or whatever it's called. Which was in the game.

I win Maxim.

Win? I don't admit.

Because I said INSTEAD OF. Who says that Mikaruge episode is going to be made and aired instead of Koduck episode? The presence of first, doesn't nominate the presence of second.

And don't forget that this episode is only a drop in a sea of fillers. Most of them are inarguably terrible.

Habunake thingy said:
And that's so much better then her expanding on a story that could logically be about her since she owns a Spiritomb in the games?

Really Maxim, I don't get how the hell a RESTAURAUNT is more interesting for an E4 champion to appear at then a well involving a evil ghost.

Read my second post. I feel you started to write this post before I submitted my one.

So, I'm saying this again, the games-derived arc and a gate to a side-quest is better than poking Shirona into a filler episode, isn't it?

I agree with scott, the double airing piss me off. Even if we're getting two episodes then there's still the week without any. I prefer one new one a week just cause then there's always something new.

Who cares about dull Koduck, the thing is Shirona and a gate to Kannagi Town side-quest (it's an Useless Town, but it's very close to Shin'ou legend and one of Ginga-dan appearances takes place there). That's why the Koduck Restaurant MUST be in. It's a gate to a side-quest.

Eh, you KNOW they'll throw a contest hall into that town in the anime. Reason enough to go there.

We've already been to like four Contests since D/P began, its amazing how fast they're going through them. Of course Dawn lost 3 out of 4 of them, but that's besides the point.

ah yes, Deus Ex Sweet Honey Koduck-chan, probably the cheapest Pokemon in the show up until Zenigame pulled Ice Beam out of its ass and beat Harley a mere few weeks later. I recall how I was hoping someone would make an animated gif for me (since I lack the knowledge/programs to make any myself ^^') depicting that scene where it somehow manages to dodge all of Habunake's Poison Tail lashings by waddling in a fucking straight line, so I could show people exactly what I'm talking about when I say that thing is cheap.... I never did get that gif. T_T

Though, in defense of that episode, I always did like Adzumi's design. ^^

Scott85 said:

What about Tsubaki's Koduck, from that Orange Island filler? You know, the Koduck that could actually battle worth a damn. Not to say its personality was particularly noteworthy, but it certainly was a mold-breaker when compared to how the species is usually portrayed (that portrayal usually being no different from Kasumi's: empty-minded, and this applies to almost all Pokemon media).

I'm not sure what is that but on Pokéani where they list the next episodes of DP/Sunday/reairing of DP/reairing of PM - they have now another thing that isn't in any of those groups:

特別番組

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11月4日放送 (特番) アニメの裏側まるごと見ちゃおう大作戦!~気になるアノ番組の舞台裏へタッチダウン~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
※テレビ東京(のみ)10:30~11:25分枠

I'm not sure at all if that is even an episode or something else but I thought I should mention it to see if someone can translate this

EDIT:
And I forgot to say... DP53 delayed to 8.11 so all the known episodes will air a week after when they were supposed to air

Well... It's a complicated title (if that's what it is), so I can't translate.

But, it's listed as a "special program." From what I can gather, it looks like a behind-the-scenes of the anime thing. If so, SWEET.

somebody @ Pokeani seemed to have revealed the next two ep titles after the Spiritomb one (not 100% confirmed):

(rough translation)

「ビーダルは知っていた!!」Bibarel Knew (That)!! or Bibarel Understood!!
「ダイノーズ!熱き魂!」Probopass! Hot Soul (or Burning Spirit)!

air dates currently unknown

Last edited:
So if the 6.12 hour special is two episodes it'll be those two
And... "Probopass! -Hot- Soul!"... maybe Magmortar will be in this episode too? XD I think someone said they released figures of Magmortar and Probopass together or something like that no?
I also hope Honoka will return and that somehow they'll be able to make me like Probopass because now I think it's one of (if not THE) the ugliest Pokémon but the anime caused me to like a lot of Pokémon I previously disliked
Also to make it so all the Pokémon that were early revelaed or are early in the games I think we only need Kricketot and Cherrim to appear (and the other two Burmy forms)

Because it was in games.

Farfetch'd Johto episode wasn't liked by most of people, yet it was adapted from games... i liked it. Every single bit taken from games is a good thing.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom