• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP56 title and 29.11 one hour special

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Maxim should shut up and stop assuming things? These titles won't be proved to be fake because he wants them to be fake.

I also think his hatred for filler is baffling. Pokemon is almost nothing but filler! And these episodes are actually the most fun. I'm not into the Pokemon anime for the boring Gym battles and the dull Contests, I'm in it for the character interactions, and the good fillers have lots of it.

Besides? Episodes featuring Bibarel and Probopass aren't complete fillers. They're episodes showcasing new Pokemon! Wait till they air and then go on about how much they suck, okay Maxie?

Maxim does whine for the sake of whining. That much is clear.

Thank you, Kasumi.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who thinks there'll be a Talking Bibarel when I read "Bibarel understands."

Eh, whatever, I just want to see anime Probopass. =)

PROBOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

That episode is instant win. ANYTHING with Probopass is instant win, and if Honoka returns, I'll die all over again. (That and Sarah Natochenny FINALLY gets her chance to voice the role custom made for her >:D)

Moronic Beaver is instant win too.

Duckgon Z said:
LOOK I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO!

Cool! You've got a new skill! Yay4ya! Is your mummy proud of you?

I think we all knew that ages ago, now go back on topic and Maxim, shut the fuck up and stop complaining about stupid things.

Where will you understand? I'm not complaining because I like complaining. I'm complaining because I actually have a reason. I hate fillers, I don't want to wait for Tobari Gym anymore. I'm also not fond of Beadals and DIANOSEZ.

Piplup said:
Again I'll say for all we know the Bibarel and Probopass episodes are still in Solaceon

Really? Because we all know that Zui Town is FILLED with Beadals and Dainoses. Everyone must have at least one, or either, he will be killed by NaZUIs.

Piplup said:
So do you hate DP39 and DP43? sad

Sad? No! True! Humanless episodes are the most boring episodes in Pokemon. I vomited at DP39's cutesy.

Piplup said:
Funny that they're "worthless" despite a lot of the fillers are much better than plot related episodes like the example I gave with DP39/43 much better than Gardenia's gym battle

Yeah. That's right. Worthless fillers are better than proper non-filler episodes. That's why Pokemon anime sucks.

Piplup said:
I also want them to stick to the games more but you're exaggerating

No! THEY are exagerrating the number of sucking fillers.

Piplup said:
DP is better than anything that was before

Sure. We all know that unnecessary episodes making the show slow and lack of new Pokemon debuts are pure awesomeness and pwnage.

Snake Bandage said:
Pokemon (anime) is almost nothing but filler!

You've got the point here! Really, you did. Pokemon anime is almost nothing but filler, that's why I prefer manga over anime. You get a cookie here.

Snake Bandage said:
Besides? Episodes featuring Bibarel and Probopass aren't complete fillers. They're episodes showcasing new Pokemon! Wait till they air and then go on about how much they suck, okay Maxie?

Really? The Pokemon debuts don't decide whether or not the episode is a filler. Its plot influence does. And you said new Pokemon? So, Shamy and Arseus are going to appear in those episodes? Wow, I must see it.

*Insert Pointless and stupid whining and bitching here*

Maxim...did you ever get the feeling that no one gives a crap about what you think?

Especially since that one post made you sound like a 5-year-old boy in the Barbie aisle.

Did Pokeani re-confirm these titles, anyone?

Yes
11月29日放送 (56話)※ ミカルゲの要石!
12月6日放送 (57話)※
(58話)※ ビーダルは知っていた!
ダイノーズ!熱き魂!!

I'm not complaining because I like complaining.

Yes you do

I'm complaining because I actually have a reason. I hate fillers,

And that's a stupid reason
Fillers can be better than plot related episodes
Filler isn't automatically "wothless"

I don't want to wait for Tobari Gym anymore.

You should have understood by now we aren't in BF
This saga is going to be either until the next generation get released (which might take longer time than how it took the current) or until we close enough for a short saga before the new generation
Also anyone that watch the show ONLY for gyms is stupid because most of the episodes are "fillers" and all the gyms together won't even have a 100 out of the more than 500 episodes

I'm also not fond of Beadals and DIANOSEZ.

Sad for you but they are Pokémon like all the others and need to get showcased

Really? Because we all know that Zui Town is FILLED with Beadals and Dainoses. Everyone must have at least one, or either, he will be killed by NaZUIs.

Get it into your brain (...brain? oh well): THE ANIME ISN'T THE GAMES
If they'll only want Solaceon will have tons of Probopass
Just like Hoenn was filled with Beedrill... THEY AREN'T IN THE HOENN DEX OH NO!!!11111

Yes it is sad

True! Humanless episodes are the most boring episodes in Pokemon. I vomited at DP39's cutesy.

TSUKAENAI YATSU

Yeah. That's right. Worthless fillers are better than proper non-filler episodes. That's why Pokemon anime sucks.

If so than STOP WATCHING
I already gave you my agreement for you to stop watch this show
Who else do you want to tell you that you aren't forced to watch?

No! THEY are exagerrating the number of sucking fillers.

You are exaggerating with stupidity

Sure. We all know that unnecessary episodes making the show slow and lack of new Pokemon debuts are pure awesomeness and pwnage.

How smart of you to ignore characters like Paul and better treatment to the gym leaders after how horibbly BF was with the one-episode-only brains and the better handling of two heroes or the interesting characters like Nando and Zoey with the whole gyms/contests thing and the interesting Aipom/Buizel trade possibility and more

You've got the point here! Really, you did. Pokemon anime is almost nothing but filler, that's why I prefer manga over anime. You get a cookie here.

SB! don't eat the cookie!!
So stop watch the anime and read all the manga you want

Really? The Pokemon debuts don't decide whether or not the episode is a filler. Its plot influence does. And you said new Pokemon? So, Shamy and Arseus are going to appear in those episodes? Wow, I must see it.

You know very well what she meant with new Pokémon -_-
And you're right it's not the Pokémon debut that make the episode filler or not... it's what happens in it... currently we don't know anything about the episodes so shut up
If someone catch/evolve something in those episodes or a rival appears or Honoka proving to be a recurring character those episodes aren't fillers
And even if they are there is nothing wrong with it and again NO ONE FORCE YOU TO WATCH

Last edited:
Piplup, stop arguing with him, there's no use in continuing this argument because he clearly doesn't understand. Plus, you're only making this more off-topic.

Ok
Sorry

Do anyone think Magmortar will really appear with Probopass? some said they released figures of those two together lately and also the "burning/hot" in the title... I think maybe Gary will appear with Magmortar that is the same Magmar he had
And he did talk about evolution after the Johto league when he told them he'll be a researcher so maybe he'll also have Probopass or will try to understand how it evolves from Nosepass?
Though if that means no Honoka I hope not

The next time Kasumi has to tell you guys to stop bickering, I'm going to come in with a banhammer. X|

So for that 1 hour special, is it confirmed the second part is just another one of those trivia segments?

Or are these two titles airing together?

Do anyone think Magmortar will really appear with Probopass? some said they released figures of those two together lately and also the "burning/hot" in the title... I think maybe Gary will appear with Magmortar that is the same Magmar he had
And he did talk about evolution after the Johto league when he told them he'll be a researcher so maybe he'll also have Probopass or will try to understand how it evolves from Nosepass?
No!

Probopass, Spiritomb, Bibarel, and Magmortar this close toghether is too much awesomeness. I would die.

Ok
Sorry

Though if that means no Honoka I hope not

A Shigeru appearance would make the episode less filler and more interesting. I hope you're right.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom