• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP59-61 titles

I don't see how Double Airing determines the quality of an episode......0.o

I don't mind fillers in D/P since technically...we barely get those anymore. A lot of D/P eps either have continuity or character development in them nowadays, its nice to have a pure filler once in a while, as long as we get a new debut.

The gap between the two Gyms is starting to get a little annoying but I'm sure we're almost there. Maybe 5 more eps, tops?

Yeah, I'm glad we're getting a few relaxed looking fillers with Spiritomb, Bibarel, Probopass, Magmortar (!!), and Luxray.

So many frequent losses can be tiring on the viewer though. The writers should just make less Contests then if they're just going to have her lose again and again. Instead they should space them out a bit more to make them feel more "special" like they used to feel.

This is technically going to be Dawn's 5th Contest and Ash has only been in 2 Gyms in comparison. And considering the writers are recycling the same rivals instead of creating new one-shot coordinators, a lot of them are going to feel redundant.

Maybe they are planing for Dawn not to get all 5 ribbons?

Dawn shouldn't go anywhere near a Pokemon that has x-ray vision. :p

Oh yeah, break on the last week of December like usual.

Pokeani mentioned some magazine coming out the 2nd though called Pokesan that might reveal new info.

Oh, dectective stories get me all worked up (in a good, non-sexual way ;p)! I hope this has an awesome animator because it's one of my favourite pokes being showcased, or at least, the evolution of it.

Eeeeeeeee Iwane plz!! ;D

New info from the Pokeani guys,
Kengo (Dawn's childhood friend) will make an reappearance in Solaceon Ruins and so will Team Galactic.

Galactic in Solaceon? That didn't happen in the games, but I'll take it. I hope it is not just a cameo this time.

New info from the Pokeani guys,
Kengo (Dawn's childhood friend) will make an reappearance in Solaceon Ruins and so will Team Galactic.

I don't believe PokeAni anymore.

Don't you remember? It's the same site that said that Kikuno & Kikuko may appear in Mikaruge ep!

They are FANWANKERS (not liars but fanwankers). As long as I don't see official scan, I don't believe their information.

And I actually hope that Ginga DOES NOT appear in Zui. I hate when anime writers crowd game characters in fillers.

Well its been like 20+ episodes since Galactic got a 3 second cameo, nice to have them finally show up again.

And this confirms once and for all that Kenny is Dawn's second rival. So all the people who thought he was a one-shot are now proven wrong. I hope he gets more interesting though as he re-appears, he's not exactly the most interesting rival we've seen.

So the question now is are the writers going to have Dawn beat Kenny again, or have her lose again.

And I actually hope that Ginga DOES NOT appear in Zui. I hate when anime writers crowd game characters in fillers.
Then isn't it technically not a filler?

And speaking of fanwankers....

EDIT: Where's Unown Lord? This should change his mind on the whole "not appearing" deal.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom