• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP59-61 titles

So, do we think that the Ginga plotline might run over the contest one? And I mean, they're doing a contest, but at the same time Ginga is involved?

Like . . I wouldn't know how they would do this though, because the first episode is about Zui Ruins specifically. I guess they could start the contest at the end of this episode . .

Hikari in a new dress please! :)

I guess now we know why these eps are airing together, Kenny is in the first part and probably enters the Contest with Dawn in the second.

And I doubt Galactic will be in both parts...considering 1-part Contests tend to be rushed enough already and we don't need even more of it excluded.

I guess now we know why these eps are airing together, Kenny is in the first part and probably enters the Contest with Dawn in the second.

And I doubt Galactic will be in both parts...considering 1-part Contests tend to be rushed enough already and we don't need even more of it excluded.

They could always montage through (or simply skip) the appeal round...

Hmm. Wonder what Team Rocket will do now that their one-time employers are back.

Maybe Galactic will hire them again?

Unless one of Team Galactic's men is secretly watching the Contest (or hey, Mars or Jupiter entering it?!)

UGH. Kenny. The boring filler boy that sucks all the enjoyment out of everything he looks at. The only thing that redeems him right now for me is the fact Kayzie Rogers quit, so when it's dubbed he'll have a new voice instead of that horrible girl voice he had last time.

Team Galactic, however, makes this all better. That and the sheer awesomeness that will come of a plotline of the Unown.

I loved Kenny's voice.

Kenny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nando

The only thing that redeems him right now for me is the fact Kayzie Rogers quit, so when it's dubbed he'll have a new voice instead of that horrible girl voice he had last time.

Where did you hear that she quit?

Where did you hear that she quit?

I don't remember, all I can really remember is reading "Rogers quit the dub halfway through PUSA's Season 10, and stock footage is now used for Wobbuffet's voice. I think it specified that she left shortly after the Kenny episodes were dubbed, possibly after The Champ Twins!

Habanuke, I'm sick of your antagonistic attitude (and I KNOW I am not the only one) On the Ignore List you go!

I don't remember, all I can really remember is reading "Rogers quit the dub halfway through PUSA's Season 10, and stock footage is now used for Wobbuffet's voice. I think it specified that she left shortly after the Kenny episodes were dubbed, possibly after The Champ Twins!

Bulbapedia, I'm guessing? *Goes to check*

Habanuke, I'm sick of your antagonistic attitude (and I KNOW I am not the only one) On the Ignore List you go!

My, my. Aren't we a bit overprotective of our Bishounen, huh?

Kenny's voice fit the character, he sounds like a little kid, the way he looks. If the VA really did quit, I hope the replacement VA is fairly good.

I don't get what I said that deserved Nando's reaction.

I said Kenny >>>>>>>>>> Nando, and I like Kenny's voice. I never said anythign antagonistic nor did I say Nando sucked, just I liked Kenny better.

If that hurts someone's feelings, then honestly I blame them for being so upsettable.

Unless one of Team Galactic's men is secretly watching the Contest (or hey, Mars or Jupiter entering it?!)
I thought the same thing, about one of the commanders entering the contest, and if I remember correctly almost every Galactic subordinate in the games has a Glameow (not like Glameow hasn't already been showcased with Zoey, though)...it would be nice to see that Galactic isn't serious business all the time.

Last edited:
UGH. Kenny. The boring filler boy that sucks all the enjoyment out of everything he looks at. The only thing that redeems him right now for me is the fact Kayzie Rogers quit, so when it's dubbed he'll have a new voice instead of that horrible girl voice he had last time.

Team Galactic, however, makes this all better. That and the sheer awesomeness that will come of a plotline of the Unown.

Yes the Team Galactic plot should be fun. Finally an episode for them.

Yes the Team Galactic plot should be fun. Finally an episode for them.
No it shouldn't they need to be taken as a serious team seeing how Rocket definantly isn't and Magma/Aqua weren't taken extremely seriously either. They need to be similar to how J is portrayed i think.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom