• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP66+DP67 titles & summaries

Since when do the plots from the movie appear in the anime?

Are you kidding me with this question? What about the movie 200 plot appearing in the Jhoto episodes. It was a three part episode with Ritchie in them helping Ash, Ash remembered seeing the Pokemon too and so did Misty. Than there was the reccent D/P episode where the old scarry women mentioned some thing about seeing an Arua inside Ash. So I wouldn't be suprised if Ash might use his arua, it would be pretty cool. And if Ash doesn't remember Lurico I'll be very disapointed, I loved there bond they had in the 8th movie. Any who I can't wait for the Lurico episode.

They finally made it to Tobari!, but looking at the summary for DP 66, the actual gym battle may not happen until an episode later.

That was pretty much a given though, Maylene will certainly get more than just one episode.

So I wouldn't be suprised if Ash might use his arua, it would be pretty cool.
I agree. It would be cool to see Ash use his Aura again! ^^

However, I don't think Ash would be capable of using Aura on his own (without the gloves).

So, if for some reason Ash needs to use his Aura in that episode, I think in order to do that, he'd have to find a pair of those gloves that Aura Guardians wear (similar to Sir Aaron's gloves). I think Maylene would probably have something like that.

I think Sir Aaron and Riley have some connection. Riley has a Lucario. Riley gives a Riolu egg to the player, is this where the "Ash gets a Riolu/Lucario" comes from?

Finally, Veilstone. Don't forget, it's Paul's hometown.And they better have Team Galactic there. I want to see Mars. Enough of Saturn.

So the hot springs episode is not the one concerning Peggy and her father in Johto. But could it lead to more fan service debates with Dawn? I know she won't do a striptease like May does.

Anyways, you can use a Pokemon's moveset to approxiamte its level. Chimchar knows Flamethrower. It could evolve into an Infernape if it wanted to. I doubt that theory.
Pokemon don't really learn moves in the anime the same way that they do in the games. Turtwig learned Energy Ball from copying Kenny's Breloom. It's possible that Paul got Chimchar to learn Flamethrower by having a stronger Fire-type Pokemon teach it. That said, Chimchar has training behind it, so it's possible it could evolve soon.

I really don't want Ash to have to battle Maylene twice. Chimchar has a type advantage over Lucario, and Staravia can handle Meditite and Machoke (I think it's those two?) - and, Pikachu, Buizel, and Turtwig all do neutral damage (except for Turtwig vs. Lucario). Compare that to something like his battle against Roark where he only had a freshly-caught Turtwig and three other Pokemon that could barely touch Rock-types.

I wonder if this Lucario will be telepathic. I suspect that would complicate things too much...

If the telepathy was something the movie Lucario had from being "the Aura Pokemon", then it's possible Maylene's Lucario can do it too.

Finally! Veilstone City! I can't wait to see it! Won't be surprised if Paul makes an appearance.

I can't wait to see how Maylene and Lucario fight.

Veilstone. YAY!!!! *does a happy dance* about time

I think it'll still be another 2 or so episodes till Ash actually wins the badge, since this sounds like a standard intro ep.

Just watch, Ash will challenge her, lose, and then decide to go train for 10 episodes outside the city, like with his 2nd badge in AG. :eek: *dies*.

Another airtime delay??? Someone just shoot them already.

This sounds like a redux of the the Karate King episode, where Ryo wanted to catch that wild Tyrogue in a hand to hand Pokemon vs human fight.

This sounds like a redux of the the Karate King episode, where Ryo wanted to catch that wild Tyrogue in a hand to hand Pokemon vs human fight.

Only this time instead of a grown man attacking a pre-evo Pokemon, we've got a girl (what? about Dawn's age?) attacking a Stage-1...

Only this time instead of a grown man attacking a pre-evo Pokemon, we've got a girl (what? about Dawn's age?) attacking a Stage-1...

I have a funny feeling that you have to be a little bit older then ten years old to qualify as a gym leader. But thats just me. ;-)

Someone said something about a delay on the previous pages.

Guess I shouldn't listen to other people's guesses.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom