• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP82 title

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
source: http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=446

DP82 Title: ノモセ大湿原のグレッグル祭り!?
The Croagunk Festival of the Pastoria Great Marsh!?

Air date: 5th June

It's about Brock's Croagunk participating in Pastoria's annual Croagunk celebration to compete for the championship of the year. The Pastoria Gym leader Maxi also makes his debut.

PS: the previous episode is about Ash re-battling Paul due to disagreement as to the attitude towards Pokemon. Chimchar will be battling Ursaring.

Last edited:
So, if this episode title is true, then the writers totally ignored Futomaki.

Then, I hope it isn't true.

But then, it means that the Strange Magazine with mistranslations was right and it's reliable. So, Satoshi is really going to meet Ryou on the way to Useless... I mean Kannagi Town!

Hm, I've only heard of this mysterious magazine scan. Anyone have a link to it?

If this is true, it'll be interesting. And possibly hilarious, as all things related to Croagunk are.

So, if this episode title is true, then the writers totally ignored Futomaki.

Then, I hope it isn't true.

Why are you so dead set on having that useless character in a show? It'd just turn out to be a bad filler and you'd complain no matter what the outcome. Admit it.

But then, it means that the Strange Magazine with mistranslations was right and it's reliable. So, Satoshi is really going to meet Ryou on the way to Useless... I mean Kannagi Town!

One title =/= Full scan confirmation.

It's a coincidence.

Hm, I've only heard of this mysterious magazine scan. Anyone have a link to it?

If this is true, it'll be interesting. And possibly hilarious, as all things related to Croagunk are.

Here is the scan:
2rfpsb9.jpg

Hahah, wow.

Chimchar will be battling Ursaring.
NO MAGMAR!???

Anyway, I highly would write this off as a coincidence...seems that scan was typo-filled right.

Croagunk Festival > Some asshole foot doctor.

Eh, at least Ursaring is getting some battle time.

As for DP082... is it possible this is a fake title made up by someone who saw the article?

I'm happy that there will (possibly) be a Croagunk-festival episode. I wonder if there's Toxicroak. If there is, then we will know,if the Saturn's Toxicroak is shiny or not. :D

Oooh. This means the things from the scan i found may be all true. I hope Chimchar whoops Ursaring. Its been a while since Ash and Paul battled each other.

Thanks for the image Trainer-c. :) "Lava Badge"? Lawl. So many mistakes, its kinda hard to believe it may be right, but I'm hoping for Aaron episode anyway. Think Ash might win this one? He's already lost against three Elites so far, maybe this time he'll win.

I'm very surprised about the whole Ash/Paul battle in the Chimchar episode. We knew it was coming, but this seems a bit.. early? I can actually see this being good though, I wanna see Paul's transformation happen slowly over time instead of just a battle at the end and then "Oh well, I guess I'll change my ways."

If the Lopunny episode ends up being true, then I doubt Buneary will evolve (or if it somehow does, it'll be an end of series thing like May with Blaziken). I doubted Buneary would evolve anyway, but this just furthens my belief.

Hah! Well, it looks to me that the scan is accurate in its basic information. I know for sure this series is planned out far in ahead, so it's not too surprising that maybe someone who knows someone "in the know" provided the information.

So I suppose next we have a supermodel Lopunny filler to look forward to?

Lolz.

Newtype summary:

"Ash and his friends have arrived in Pastoria City and head to the Gym. The Gym Leader, Wake, comes out but denies Ash's request for a Gym Battle because of an urgent matter. The group decides to accompany him instead and follow him onto a train. Where are they heading?" /Sushi

Haha Ash, denied again!

Can anyone translate the Yanma episode summary?
Google translation is stupid-
Yang SATOSHI were flying dragon chasing the trainer, Taisei met. They have just begun a journey Taisei trainer. Jan 3, flying dragon and the first to find out that while the follow-up, but just try to be heard. So, Taisei SATOSHI were the first to get to cooperate. Yang追い詰めたline and a flying dragon, but…….

I guess maybe there's 3 Yanma that chase a trainer called Taisei? XD

Huh? The Yanma episode title doesn't have the "ii kanji" part in it... weird. I guess that part was fake. Dang.

This is what I got from Babelfish, and it's much better...

[satoshi] encountered trainer and [taisei] which chase [yanyanma]. If you hear, as for [taisei] you say that traveling just was begun is the trainer. That [yanyanma] will be gotten, 3 days you chase directly, but is, only you have escaped, it seems. Then, as for [satoshi] in cooperating to the beginning get of [taisei]. And it was one line which corners [yanyanma], but ......

My attempt:

Ash & friends meet Taisei, a PM trainer who is chasing a Yanma. He tells the guys that he has just began his journey as a new trainer. He has been chasing the Yanma for three days in order to capture it but it always ended up with Yanma escaping. Then Ash and co decide to help Taisei with his first capture attempt. They chase after Yanma, but...

...and the Chimchar ep:

DP081: Scorching Chimchar!
Ash and Co. are running after Gligar who has been blown away by a gust, and promptly run into Paul. After a huge argument about their different ways of treating Pokémon, Ash challenges Paul to a battle... /Sushi

Seems like they will argue like they did in the Cynthia episode ^_^

Gligar gets blown away by gust of wind? First time since its capture, eh? XD

Ash and Paul's arguments are almost always about treating Pokémon well against treating Pokémon like dirt. Should be an interesting battle though, methinks.

Maybe Ash should actually try evolving his Pokemon by now. Paul has so many evolutions, when the hell is Ash going to evolve Turtwig?

Its quite sad that we're 82 episodes into D/P and Turtwig still hasn't evolved. To think May evolved her Bulbasaur twice in the same time period Ash still has a Turtwig is amusing.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom