• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP83 title

I have a new theory regarding the pig. Yumomi gives one (she can spare it) to Dawn to congratulate her on winning the Wallace cup!
Did Dawn win i havn't seen the wallance cup, and it doesn't say any thing on the bulbawiki

There's been a manga scan floating around that shows her triumphantly holding the ribbon. Plus her winning has been foreshadowed by her and Ash highfiving. It also wouldn't be fair to have her lose 3 contests in a row. She has to win her 2nd ribbon eventually; why not tomorrow?

Would there be a better way to have Swinub join the cast and not make EP 63 not a complete waste?

Would there be a better way to have Swinub join the cast and not make EP 63 not a complete waste?
Wait...DP63 is a Gym Battle. Isn't that good enough, and it stars a mexican luchador!

Oh, nevermind, he WAS talking about 63 which introduced Yumomi, that Swinbug chick.

Yeah, that episode was kinda pointless.

So... could Maxie be the first Gym leader not to go to 4 episodes?

Remember how we thought Gardenia wasn't going to get 4 episodes and then she re-appears later on for James to give her Cacnea?

For all we know Wake could re-appear episodes later even after Ash earned the badge.

^If he does reappear later I've got this little plot in my head on how it'll lead to Buizel's evolution.

Good to see this is a close gap, as I expected. The trekking back to Hearthome may be long, though.

I can see a Buizel vs. Floatzel. Can Ash continue his one-win streak (he did it only once)? Or will he bowl over?

I think Chimchar's gonna evolve around now. Or Turtwig. Yes, make that Turtwig. Great time for it evolve too.

So if Dawn won that whole thing single-handedly, then that means she's still in it then isn't she? Damn, and I actually wanted her to give up and do battles instead.

Hikozaru and Naetle aren't going to evolve until sometime after July 19.......

If we don't get at least one evolution by the end of the year for Ash, I'm going to call foul.

We see how Ash's Johto Pokemon are remembered,we don't need the Sinnoh team being neglected and then dumped like they were.

I'd like to see this team fully evolve and make a name for themselves like Ash's AG roster, it would be excellent to see Ash continue to have powerhouses again.

He is getting an evoloution probably within a month. Then he'll have two black pokemon and two orange pokemon.

Black and orange?

And why can't he have an evolved Pokemon before?

It would be cool to see Ash do a Buizel vs Floatsel (like what I did in the games) but who knows if it'll happen.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom