• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP83 title

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
Source: some scan

DP83: ノモセジム!VSマキシマム仮面!!(Nomose Gym! VS Maximum Mask!!)
Pastoria Gym! VS Crasher Wake!!

air date: 19 June

(no airing on 12 June---'baseball time')

Nice, only a 14 episode gap between Gyms this time. Thank god we didn't have another 30 episode gap like the long stretch between Gardenia and Maylene.

The Wallace Cup took up so many episodes that it made it seem a lot shorter too between the Gyms, this is proof the writers should continue with arcs like that instead of random filler.

I hope Buizel does well here after its loss in the contest.

Yeah, it really feels like the last gym battle aired a month ago or something :p. We're really getting up the pace now, I wonder if it depends on the short gap between Veilstone and Pastoria in the games?

Also, can somebody tell me when movie 11 premieres? Is this after the premiere or not?

The movie is out on the same day.

Also, Scott, cast your mind back over the episodes between Gardenia and Maylene and you'll find very few "random filler" episodes among them. What with contests, cast changes and Dawn's phailing like a phailz arc coming between them.

Bulbapedia says the movie is out in theaters on 19th July though. Which is it?

>I hope Buizel does well here after its loss in the contest.

Why? It just won the third badge. Since Satoshi's already said he intends to use Pikachu and Naetle for type advantage, and his other three Pokémon got to battle in the last gym, I think there's a chance he might go "Hurr de burr, who needs a 3rd type advantage, lol?" and have Gligar pull a Krabby. Hooray speculation!

>The movie is out on the same day.

This airs June 19th. Movie's out July 19th.

Okay, so

Satoshi wins the Maxi's Badge,

We get some fillers

Satoshi-tachi visit Pokemon Mansion and we get URAYAMA!

We get some fillers again

Satoshi-tachi visit Yosuga again, we get a Mimilop filler. (what about Pokemon FanClub, or maybe even Judge Mimyi?)

Satoshi-tachi head to Kannagi, we get Psyduck restaurant and SHIRONA!!!

Then, we get Ryou.

Then, some fillers.

And finally, the heroes arrive to Kannagi. We get Shirona's Grandma, some Kannagi-related folktales and GINGA! GINGA! Maybe even AKAGI!

I hope this will be so (maybe except those fillers :p).

Damn, all ready a gym battle, that was fast. Thank god, I wonder which Pokemon Ash is going to use. I hoping he uses Buizel because I want to see a Buizel vs. Floatzel match.

Anyone think the announcement of Pokemon Platinum is what's convincing the writers to speed up now? If Platinum really does have another Battle Frontier type island, then we might have the same thing again with an arc covering that after Sinnoh.

Anyone think the announcement of Pokemon Platinum is what's convincing the writers to speed up now? If Platinum really does have another Battle Frontier type island, then we might have the same thing again with an arc covering that after Sinnoh.

i think they might do that, exepet speed up the show i mean you shouldn't rush it.

They're not speeding up, there's always about a 15 episode break between gyms.

Woo! Gym battle. I woner though. If Ash beats Wake here we'll see him again later because all the gym leaders get 4 eps right? Ash better win this on his 1st try!!

Is the animation director revealed in that scan (I guess not :/)? I would kill for Iwane doing it. Shimura has done all three gyms in Shinou so far, it's becoming a bit..boring.

I want to see a battle as good as the May vs Drew (Kanto). God that was true Iwane style!

i watched the movie 11 trailer; it said july 19th. *praises her knowledge of only 3 kanji* what a shame; i'll be leaving Japan on the 17th! granted, i probably never would've gotten to see the movie anyway...

but yeah, new eppy title. wonder if Ash will actually win (on the first time) on this one, and i hope the animation's good...

Yay! A gym battle already. It's great to hear that the gym battle is coming up close. Hopefully we get to see a Buizel vs. Floatzel match. I'm guessing for this gym battle, Pikachu and Turtwig would definitely be used too.

I have a new theory regarding the pig. Yumomi gives one (she can spare it) to Dawn to congratulate her on winning the Wallace cup!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom