• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

dp876's art vault <3

Reaction score
I've been meaning to post here for forever. I think I finally have enough work to start a thread, at least, and @Misfit Angel's encouraging me to post, so here I am. :p I'm not the most experienced at art, but I do like to dabble with graphics occasionally and I've been trying my hand with a tablet recently.

Anyway, let's start this out with cover art I made for one of my fanfics, Phantom Project. There's two versions: an edgy one and a non-edgy one, lmao. The edgier one fits the tone of the story more, but I like both well enough, personally.

sOmR7PN.png
FnxzT6u.png

How do I like a post on this forum more than once? :p

This is fantastic! The fingers need a bit of work, but they're always the most difficult part of drawing a person, it seems.

How do I like a post on this forum more than once? :p

This is fantastic! The fingers need a bit of work, but they're always the most difficult part of drawing a person, it seems.

Indeed. :p The fingers took me forever. For a first timer, though, I'm rather proud of them

And you can unlike and like it over and over, I guess. Haha, thanks for commenting! Glad you like it!

Oh wow, is this what you spent that time recently on? I'm seriously impressed! :eek: I especially love the buildings, it looks like a lot of effort and attention to detail went into them. Same with the bird effect, that's an amazing effect!

Oh wow, is this what you spent that time recently on? I'm seriously impressed! :eek: I especially love the buildings, it looks like a lot of effort and attention to detail went into them. Same with the bird effect, that's an amazing effect!

I wouldn't give me too much credit; I used free stock vectors and just made my own edits to them. xD

Back
Top Bottom