• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Drabbles

ShinjiLover

Reaction score
Before you start reading, be aware that I'm going to create a drabble for every arc of Pokémon fanfic. These drabbles are going to summarize my character's feelings throughout the arc. Because my story is incomplete, I may backtrack, so please be sure to read the titles of each drabble carefully. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and enjoy the first arc's drabble.

Character: Nareta

--

Beginner's Journey Arc (Arc 1)
Triumphant

Before I began my journey, all was not pleasant. I had been beat down and, just when I thought all was safe to stand, I was beaten down again. I had only one friend. Nay, the one I called 'foster father' was no friend, but an adoptable. Safely assuming that I was beaten by those who weren't my friends for the last time, I stood. No longer was I taken down. Because of this, I acted quickly. Swiftly and silently, I infiltrated the trust and boundaries of my enemy. Beware, for I shall certainly triumph over my enemy. Over Roketto-Dan!

--

It's exactly 100 words and 438 characters. Average words per sentence: 10. Maximum words per sentence: 20 Average word length: 4 (crap!).

Last edited:
Character: Nareta

--

Roketto-Dan Arc
The Perfect Revenge

Infiltration. Annihilation. Obliteration. That's how to create the perfect revenge. Compensation. Revelation. Redemption. That's how to create the perfect revenge. Revenge is but one of the things on my mind. Inside of this hell, I'll make my move. I'll make a great discovery; I'll be certain to give them what they deserve. My mind is set on this long and short term goal. I'll be sure to make them all pay for what they did. They will repent their sins. Infiltration. Annihilation. Obliteration. That's how to create the perfect revenge. Compensation. Revelation. Redemption. That's how to create the perfect revenge.

--

There are exactly 100 words and 521 characters. Average words per sentence: 5. Maximum words per sentence:14. Average word length: 5 (1 better! ^_~)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom