• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Dracovish no longer available in any future Pokémon main series video games?

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What’s happening with you guys? I’m just wanting to know what you think happens if Dracovish is no longer available in any future Pokémon main series video games? Why? Please let me know, thanks.

someone doesnt like the Dracovish and it's signature move combo... it's a water type move, even it has a down side...
if they make Magma armor a addition in getting immunity to biting moves and make oponent even get harmed then we have ...

akbh6h9.gif

Is there a reason why you're bringing up this rather shocking scenario? Or is this just another one of your randomly made up ideas like the "Ash's spare Pokemon will die" situations that you always make threads about?

I don't think Dracovish is going anywhere unless Dexit 2.0 happens.

If you are using the term "dexit 2.0" to refer the permanent removal then I agree with you, but if you are referring to the temporary removal of Pokemon then a Dexit 2.0 will probably happen. One of the points of contention of Dexit was that every future game wouldn't have all of the Pokemon.

Last edited:
Considering that Dracovish is the best Pokemon ever made, from a design standpoint, an aesthetic standpoint, and from a lore standpoint, the answer is simple. If they cut Dracovish, the entire series will fail. They will immediately go bankrupt unless they correct their mistake and release a heartfelt apology to all the hordes of Dracovish fans. I don't think they would ever be so foolish as to do something like that, thankfully. Instead, I expect Dracovish to be the sole Gen 9 starter, in the vein of Pokemon Yellow. Maybe they'll call it Pokemon Dracovish, or maybe they'll call it Dracovish: A Pokemon tale, in recognition of how much more important Dracovish is than any other Pokemon ever released. Gen 10 will be Dracovish II: Return of Dracovish, and it'll spin off into its own game series featuring the many adventures of Dracovish.

I could be wrong, but that's my perspective.

Considering that Dracovish is the best Pokemon ever made, from a design standpoint, an aesthetic standpoint, and from a lore standpoint, the answer is simple. If they cut Dracovish, the entire series will fail. They will immediately go bankrupt unless they correct their mistake and release a heartfelt apology to all the hordes of Dracovish fans. I don't think they would ever be so foolish as to do something like that, thankfully. Instead, I expect Dracovish to be the sole Gen 9 starter, in the vein of Pokemon Yellow. Maybe they'll call it Pokemon Dracovish, or maybe they'll call it Dracovish: A Pokemon tale, in recognition of how much more important Dracovish is than any other Pokemon ever released. Gen 10 will be Dracovish II: Return of Dracovish, and it'll spin off into its own game series featuring the many adventures of Dracovish.

I could be wrong, but that's my perspective.
I mean Sword and Shield didnt have Furret and people still bought it. But if they try removing Snom from a future game, there will be blood

I wish this hideous monstrosity was never created in the first place, along with its disgusting cousins Arctovish, Arctozolt and Dracozolt. I actually understand the reasoning behind the mismatched body parts, but there is still no excuse for these things looking horrible, and the reference to early paleonthologists could have been done differently.

I wish this hideous monstrosity was never created in the first place, along with its disgusting cousins Arctovish, Arctozolt and Dracozolt. I actually understand the reasoning behind the mismatched body parts, but there is still no excuse for these things looking horrible, and the reference to early paleonthologists could have been done differently.
Respectfully disagreed; they're meant to be hidious.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom