• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dragon Ball Super [new anime series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I thought this was going to be a prank of some kind. I can't believe my eyes! Unlike a lot of others I'm always open to more DB content, even if it includes random transformations that are completely pulled out of nowhere. lol

Also really glad it seems to retcon GT. Never really did like that series much.

This is...not something I expected. I honestly thought that Resurrection F was gonna finally be the end of anything new in the DB series. But personally I am very glad to see this, as I too am always open to more content being brought in.

I just learned about this in the morning... let's just say my day was made.

THE HYPE IS REAL.

This is...not something I expected. I honestly thought that Resurrection F was gonna finally be the end of anything new in the DB series. But personally I am very glad to see this, as I too am always open to more content being brought in.

If anything, I would have thought that Kai, Battle of the Gods and Resurrection "F" were good indicators that something new was headed our way. I'm just surprised it will be an anime first, and that it will be coming so soon (in relative terms).

I will cautiously welcome this. It looks like it will more or less wipe GT off canon which will please many people on general principle at least.

I am happy about this especially since if it will completely retcon GT out of existence. Never did like GT's ending, particularly for both Goku and Piccolo. Hope they can produce a better ending.

Watched episode 5 two days ago and, wow, the animation during Goku and Beerus fight was terrible. I just watched a video explaining why this happened (anime animators go through a lot of crap there), but i hope to god we never get another episode with animation this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom