• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

dragon dARTs

fcd96091d81b170ec31fdb8c99560891e9744903.png
Here's another crossover pic hidden behind spoilers because it's big. This time it's the girls of Class 1-A Pokemonified. Hopefully each one's Pokemon species still gets across okay...

Finally, after 10,000 years I finished another thing!
3626e66017a3ec90f89d196f00213c58955b227a.png

So, remember when Midoriya first got his provisional hero license and got super excited to show it to his mom and All Might? Well, I thought it'd be super cute if he did it in the form of a selfie with his best friends.

...so I drew that. But in Pokefied form. Yeah.

Also, I tried a new shading style with this one, which I'm rather happy with. Got real lazy with the background, though.

Last edited:
Awesome artwork throughout! Your backgrounds, shading styles and effects all come together to give off a very nice, animesque vibe.
Thank you! My style has always been pretty animesque, which I ...kinda tried to shake off in the past to no avail. So now I've doubled down and embraced it.

It's amazing, my favorite of all your drawings so far :love:. Tokoyami looks identical, and Hawks is handsome even as a Pokémon :LOL:.
Well, to be fair, Murkrow already practically was Tokoyami before Tokoyami was even concieved XD

I'm glad you liked Hawks because I found that he was pretty hard to translate into Decidueye form. Tbh I still feel that I didn't really nail him, but... I tried lol

Quick doodle for Undertale’s 6th birthday. I know it’s late, but I didn’t have time to do anything earlier. Happy Belated Birthday, you wonderful game. Unfortunately I forgot the "H" in "FIGHT" please ignore that, lol.
NOTE ABOUT PIKACHU!FRISK’S TAIL: I only picked that shape as an allusion to how souls in Undertale are shaped like hearts. This Frisk still goes by they/them pronouns.
fb1263adf9398741bb14924b08376480b0a2ed63.jpg

Good god, I love your art so much. I swear, this art is super cute and the idea of making pokemon My Hero Academia characters is too adorable! And the art is even more adorable! Midoriya especially looks cute as an Eevee, and I like Uraraka's design as well. Admittedly, off the top of my head, I can't figure out what species she is because...well, I forget what most pokemon look like...but I'm assuming she's an Espurr? In which case, that matches with her quirk of "zero gravity", lol.

I can't wait to see more! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Good god, I love your art so much. I swear, this art is super cute and the idea of making pokemon My Hero Academia characters is too adorable! And the art is even more adorable! Midoriya especially looks cute as an Eevee, and I like Uraraka's design as well. Admittedly, off the top of my head, I can't figure out what species she is because...well, I forget what most pokemon look like...but I'm assuming she's an Espurr? In which case, that matches with her quirk of "zero gravity", lol.

I can't wait to see more! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
Aww, thank you! :bulbaLove: And yes, you guessed correctly: Uraraka is indeed an Espurr :3

d0e028b1e854240cdb849ff3bb1244ca8f4f1955.png
Last time I drew Eri she was sad, so I resolved I’d draw her in a happy scenario next time and here she is enjoying Halloween candy alongside some of her guardians. This is sort of a remake of a similar drawing I did last year (I say similar becuse the character roster is slightly different and also less numerous in this one).

Posted this a couple days early because I couldn’t wait lol.

Happy Halloween!

Back
Top Bottom