• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful Giraffe

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score
Dragon Mafia

Flavor Text:

Kyurem was irritated. His Ice Type Pokémon were trying to evict a colony of recently-settled Dragon Types from land that they felt was rightfully theirs. The land was prime real estate on the edge of a cliff, perfect for the happy dragons. The Ice Types, however, desired a nearby icy cave. The only issue was, it was on the territory that the dragons had claimed.

They ducked into the cave under cover of darkness to find Kyurem, their god, already awaiting them. They snarled and shrieked in dismay. Had they done wrong? Were they to receive punishment from their god?

When Kyurem spoke, his voice was low and tired. "I care not about your petty land squabbles. I care not who wins or loses the coming battle. But there must be a winner, for I am lord of ice and dragon alike, and when you are at odds with each other I am torn to shreds."

He shot the ice Pokémon a glacial stare. "Fight and win, or fight and lose. The outcome is hidden from me, but I know that a battle must commence. Will you do this?"

The assembled ice types shared nervous looks. Sure, their attacks would be super-effective against the dragons, but they were so few! Could they do it? After a beat of tense silence, a leader stepped forward from the group. He fell to one knee before his god and king, Kyurem. "We shall, my lord. I will lead us against the dragons. We will not fail you."

Kyurem swiveled and took to the sky without acknowledging the oath of his loyal underling. He had to make the dragons aware of the new, deadly game they were now a part of. They were his too, after all.

It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

Dear Marius, you are Kyurem.

As god to both the ice and dragon types, you can't stand it when they end up fighting each other. Clearly, the best (most entertaining) way to solve the problem is to pit them against each other in an epic battle to the death. Wait, won't that cause more fighting? And aren't you trying to stop the fighting? You just want to see them fight, don't you?

Fine. You're the Host. Your job is to watch and laugh as they fight and ensure that they kill each other fairly. You also need to update the days and nights and listen in on messages passed between your subjects.

Jerk.

Welcome to my epic Dragon/Ice face off mafia showdown! I haven't hosted a mafia in forever so please bear with me:

Rules:
No nameclaiming
Roleclaiming is allowed
No direct sharing of role PMs or other messages from me. You should paraphrase
If you aren't active for three full phases, you'll be subbed out
Screenshots aren't allowed. They make the game less fun.
Once you're dead, you're dead. You can't talk to the living players or like any new posts.
Copy me on all private communications and add me to QTs. I don't have Skype but its fine if you use that so long as you send me bits of your conversations.
Vote like so: Vote: Marius Unvote: Marius
Day phases are forty-eight hours. Night phases are twenty-four hours.
Seriously, be nice to each other. This is still a game.
In this game, Dragons are Town and Ice are Mafia.
Have fun and ask questions!
If you read the rules, put your favorite dragon type in your sign-up.
I reserve the right to edit the rules or change the game in the name of fun and fairness.

Players:

1. @Rabbit; Lynched Day Six
2. @returnofMCH; Killed Night Two
3. @Kyriaki; Lynched Day Two
4. @Kavidun; Killed Night Seven
5. @Denial; Lynched Day Four
6. @Flop; Lynched Day Three
7. @CrackFox; Killed In Endgame
8. @Life; Killed Night Four
9. @RainbowSkittles; Lynched Day One
10. @Leggo; Killed Night Five
11. @Midorikawa; Lynched Day Seven
12. @Gafigglethorp; Blown Up Day One
13. @GastlyGibus; Lynched Day Five
14. @Rorrimeht Retne; Killed Night Six
15. @The_Pikachu; WINNER!

Subs:

1. @Kyriaki;

Last edited:
Re: Dragon Mafia- Signups- 2/18/15

It was my idea, so I guess I'll be first. :3 If I were to pick a favorite dragon...Giratina.

Well, looks like I'm back into BMGf, and how better to reintegrate with the forums than a good 'old fashioned game of Mafia? <3

EDIT: I didn't even confirm I'd read the rules, welp, fave dragon is definitely Dialga.

Last edited:

Sub me please :)
Probably Mega Charizard X!

I'll play.

I like Axew.

1. @Rabbit;
2. @returnofMCH;
3. @Kyriaki;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
6. @Flop;

Unfortunately, it looks like we aren't going to be getting enough players to fill the game up, so I'm going to cancel it for now. I'll probably revive it sometime later when activity is higher.

1. @Rabbit;
2. @returnofMCH;
3. @Kyriaki;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
6. @Flop;

Unfortunately, it looks like we aren't going to be getting enough players to fill the game up, so I'm going to cancel it for now. I'll probably revive it sometime later when activity is higher.

Are you sure? You can leave it open for as long as it takes to fill up or maybe think about cutting some roles and making the game smaller. If not i'll move it to the archive.

1. @Rabbit;
2. @returnofMCH;
3. @Kyriaki;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
6. @Flop;

Are you sure? You can leave it open for as long as it takes to fill up or maybe think about cutting some roles and making the game smaller. If not i'll move it to the archive.

Hmm... I guess i could leave it open a while longer.

I shall join as well. I was debating on whether or not I would have the time to be able to contribute, but after refreshing the forums about a hundred times today the answer was pretty obvious. :n

I'll join. Dratini is nice.

Sign me up. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go with either Latias, Latios or Reshiram.

I'll play. Mega Ampharos. even though we all know Scrafty is best dragon.

I'd be willing to play if you want another player :)

I'd laugh if I were assigned Goomy though, he's a pretty awesome Dragon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom