• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Three- Secrets- 3/9/15

Midori is the japanese word for Green, I mentioned the nickname earlier in the thread, you could have missed that pretty easily though

hm, I guessI can understand that read, but a sudden change of playstyles can be a bit suspicious whether or not you were mafia in the past games

i do apologize for my vote on you though, I probably should have looked at your meta myself if I were to judge based on that, and the fact that you're changing after two games in a row being mafia makes it a bit different than it was sounding

Out of Flop, Leggo, and Mid I think Mid is the scummiest out of the three not because she was acting scummy outside of her Kyriaki vote, but because I'm getting townie vibes from Flop and Leggo more than I am from Mid.

I think life is mafia considering he can't understand that I was trying to generate discussion and do something different rather than "playing it safe" like some people think I do.

I can understand it, however, I can't take your word for 100% truth. If I took any defense without question, I would never find scum. Also, I'm trying to be a bit louder in this game than I usually am, so my apologies for getting on your case a lot. Just trying to lynch scum. :p

I also think that he is treating it like a fact that I'm mafia. And I don't like that unless he has 100% proof that I am.

If I thought for a fact that you are scum, I would have kept my vote on you D2 and would have a vote on you now. However, that's not the case and I'm still trying to figure out who my best choice is for this phase.

Also, he talked to return before he died and return gave him his role. I think life was trying to take advantage of return being a new player. I could understand if he approached other players with similar things that he said to Return but I don't know if he did. @Life; did you?

Unfortunately I don't have the guts to be that ruthless. :p All I can say is that I thought RMCH was the cop or doctor, and I wanted to help him avoid the mafia's attention. He was the only player I approached as I was very confident of him being town and he also expressed having a power role, which I wanted to find. That said, he is not the only player I was in contact with at the time of his death.

I thought he was some PR too because he did softclaim in thread.

In other news @Denial; Since I'm such an experienced player then it should be obvious that I wouldn't risk killing a vig without reason, like oh say: Kyriaki claimed while I was at work because I work open to close and don't get on bmg until I'm home because I'm so busy at work and phone battery sucks. So yeah I didn't have a choice because her claim happened when I wasn't home. If I was home then I would have unvoted her or responded, but nope I was busy at work and thus unable to respond till I got home which didn't matter because the phase updated.'

VOTE: Denial

1) You talk about people looking town, and yet not explaining why.
2) You see flop as town, Life sees her as mafia, and honestly Life looks townie way more than you.
3) Sudden claim without any prompting or reason=jumpy. A trait uncommon in players with experience when they are town.
4) Voting three people? That would be useful for mafia, and considering we just had a silent voter with town, I'm doubting your ability all the more.

I thought he was some PR too because he did softclaim in thread.

In other news @Denial; Since I'm such an experienced player then it should be obvious that I wouldn't risk killing a vig without reason, like oh say: Kyriaki claimed while I was at work because I work open to close and don't get on bmg until I'm home because I'm so busy at work and phone battery sucks. So yeah I didn't have a choice because her claim happened when I wasn't home. If I was home then I would have unvoted her or responded, but nope I was busy at work and thus unable to respond till I got home which didn't matter because the phase updated.'

VOTE: Denial

1) You talk about people looking town, and yet not explaining why.
2) You see flop as town, Life sees her as mafia, and honestly Life looks townie way more than you.
3) Sudden claim without any prompting or reason=jumpy. A trait uncommon in players with experience when they are town.
4) Voting three people? That would be useful for mafia, and considering we just had a silent voter with town, I'm doubting your ability all the more.

2, 3, and 4 seem like you're grasping for reasons to vote Denial. Different people don't matter on their opinions on whether or not someone is town unless we know if the person who seems mafia and town is mafia or not, and I don't know where 3 and 4 come from since Denial didn't even claim? 1 I can understand but I feel like it's really not a solid reason to vote someone. Also was the example of you at work true or was it false?

Your behavior, or how you're trying to lynch Denial with such evidence that doesn't really make Denial scummy and such, makes me feel like you're extremely scummy, so
VOTE: Midorikawa

@Midorikawa; @The_Pikachu; I don't know whether this is correct or not, but it looks to me like Green just misread what Denial said about /not/ being able to vote three players as /being/ able to vote three players

@Midorikawa; @The_Pikachu; I don't know whether this is correct or not, but it looks to me like Green just misread what Denial said about /not/ being able to vote three players as /being/ able to vote three players

Oh you're right. Thanks for pointing that out!

However I will keep my vote on Denia because his behavior still irks me, and the way that TP just jumped to his defense makes me wonder their connection. If Denial is mafia then I can see TP as mafia too.

@The_Pikachu; It wasn't an example, it was an explanation. I was at work and didn't see anything after the time I went to work, until I got home.

How am I supposed to know you weren't home?

How am I supposed to know you weren't home?

I'm not saying you're scum for not knowing. Though you should consider why someone didn't vote and reply before jumping to conclusions about something like that. That's not my reason for voting you. I'm voting you because your behavior irks me, and TP sudden defense of you as well. I want to see where this goes.

Finally had chance to catch up. In response to those wondering why I wasn't active during the Kyriaki lynch it's simply because I wasn't able to get online. We lost our vig? That is really disaapointing. I found Kyriaki quite suspicious myself at the start of the game but since she claimed vig i'd have expected everyone to back down at that point (if they could get online in time etc)

Reads so far then:

Life
Her arguments are all valid ones in my opinion. Town vibes

GastlyGibus
Even though he hasn't said much lately his posts on D1 made a lot of sense to me and I found myself agreeing with him the most on things. I don't think there's anything wrong with not speaking at night. If you have something to say it's norally safer to say it when the mafia maybe aren't scouring the thread in search for a victim.

Rorrimeht Retne
Quite level headed, active enough. It's tricky because I don't know his usual playstyle but I get town vibes from instinct.

Midorikawa
In the last game I played with her she was Mafia (Revelations). I thought personally it was somewhat obvious she was working against the town. She was less outspoken and quick to challenge other people. In this game she seems to be acting how I typically know her to act when she's town. For now at least.

Denial
As others have said he's acting quite differently in this game. He sat on the fence a lot as mafia in Revelations, much like he does when he's town. That's probably why he kept alive for so long, peronally I found his behavior quite normal for him and thought he was town for a long time until he gave a very dodgy claim. My point is, he's good at blending in if past experience is anything to go by. He made a valid point about acting differently. Why would he set out to do that when it draws attention to him. That's one way of looking at it, definitely. My only explanation to that would be maybe after his success in WRM he's gained confidence and feels like playing more daringly this time as mafia.

The_Pikachu
Seems to be supportive of Denial so whichever way she flips will probably be a good indication of her alliance, as Mido said.

Vote: Denial

I just trust him the least out of everyone who could feasibly stand to be lynched today.

I trust denial. I trust life. Pikachu and Retne seem logical, but not overthinking. Midori seems town, and his mistake with denial seems a town one. CrackFox has well-explained reads.
For now, Vote: Kavidun
Suddenly become quiet. Why?

I trust denial. I trust life. Pikachu and Retne seem logical, but not overthinking. Midori seems town, and his mistake with denial seems a town one. CrackFox has well-explained reads.

I don't use Bulba much anymore, I check about once a day usually. That's not an excuse (especially during a Maf game, I know) but that's why.

I'm not sure who to side with here honestly so I'm going to not vote this phase unless I see good reason to.

EDIT: I'll be active for the next 4-5 hours if anyone needs me.

I think this pretty obvious, but Vote: Denial. Lynching him will reveal a lot of answers,not to mention he's my strongest scum read.

Kavidun has been quiet for the entire game?

I feel like my lynch would help the town way more than it would help the mafia, so I'm not going to defend myself this time around. :)

Last edited:

I feel like my lynch would help the town way more than it would help the mafia, so I'm not going to defend myself this time around. :)
I'm curious to why this is?

You'll see soon enough.

I'm not gonna claim because my actual role is so similar to the role that I claimed in War Room Mafia. Nobody will believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom